Business Development Manager - NZ
24th May, 2023
What will you love about this role?
At 3P Learning we genuinely offer you a career with purpose and meaning. We build educational products that are the gold standard in global EdTech excellence. We build them to be motivational and engaging for children, and easy for teachers and educators to use. Our products are adored by millions all over the world. We are now Australia’s largest EdTech company.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Business Development Manager to join the team.
What you will be doing…
The purpose of our Business Development Manager (BDM) is to lead and support new business customer acquisition and market expansion. Focused on solution based selling within strategic accounts across the region, with the intention of driving large growth and adoption of 3P solutions within an assigned territory. In addition, BDMs will develop strategic partnerships with non-standard client base (i.e., public libraries or other educational institutions).
You will join an incredibly motivated team looking to make sure our products are first and foremost in the hearts and minds of teachers, parents and our ultimate end user – the kids!
What we are seeking in this person
Ideally you will have:
- 4+ years new business and/or inside sales success, achieved in a SaaS company or in the K-12 Education sector.
- Proven experience in developing successful new business sales strategies in the New Zealand market, at a school and regional level
- Experience in understanding, measuring, and attaining KPI and sales metrics to ensure ideal focus and deliverables
- A successful track record in meeting and exceeding individual sales targets
- Process driven approach
- Forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Broad business and sales acumen
- A solid understanding of the K-12 and ed-tech markets and the ability to develop customized strategies to address gaps in the market
- Excellent written and verbal communication, combined with strong problem solving skills
- Proven track record of developing, supporting and coaching their team to achieve success
- Experience using Salesforce and Salesloft (desirable, not essential)
- Be passionate about helping others to achieve
- Be goal oriented
- Driven to hunt for, and close new sales within assigned territory
- Lead by example and be driven to hunt for, and close, new sales
- Be great at building effective relationships within a complex global organization
- Be extremely customer centric
- Be passionate about learning – for both themselves and others
3P is a fully flexible workplace. All 3P-ers are trusted and empowered to work where and when suits them best.
You’ll love that we are a dynamic and growing ASX-listed business with a global presence but and at the same time, your voice will be heard and really make an impact.
We encourage diversity and inclusion, all applicants are welcome!
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing people and products.
Something looks off?