Bid Desk Specialist
31st October, 2023
At 3P Learning, we're not just creating educational products; we're crafting masterpieces that set the gold standard in global EdTech excellence. Our products are not just tools; they're tickets to learning adventures loved by millions of children worldwide!
If you are ready to dive into a role that’s not just a job then look no further, because at 3P Learning, we’re on a mission to revolutionize education and have a blast while doing it!
The Bid Desk Specialist is primarily responsible for the bidding process from initial RFP through contract signing by overseeing the initiation and coordinator of proposals and related tasks. This critical full-time role will focus on supporting the US Sales team with accurate and timely Bid submissions that align with the company's sales strategies and goals. This role works cross-functionally to collaborate with sales, sales enablement, finance, and legal to drive successful bid outcomes and contribute to the growth of 3P’s sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partner and collaborate with our US Sales team, product team and subject matter experts to gather information, prepare, and submit high-quality, comprehensive bids or tender documents, ensuring accuracy, compliance and timely submissions.
- Proactively seek and identify potential bid opportunities, conduct thorough research to discover requests for proposals (RFPs), invitations to tender, or other relevant bidding opportunities that align with the company's capabilities and objectives.
- Effectively respond to submitted bids and monitor the progress to ensure tasks are accomplished according to requirements and schedules.
- Conduct thorough reviews of completed bids and provide feedback by analyzing the strengths and weaknesses.
- Design and implement efficient bid strategies, processes, and workflows to ensure the bid process is continuously improving.
- Develop, maintain, and customize bid templates for bid responses based on specific customer needs.
- Understand the 3P pricing models for all products and services, and provide feedback on pricing to ensure competitiveness and profitability in bid submissions.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, competitors, and activities critical to the bidding process. Understands public education funding for each key state.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the US state and district requirements for the procurement of services.
- Ensure 3P is an approved vendor for all strategic districts and states across the US by compiling and submitting all necessary requirements or certifications.
- Replies to sales inquiries and proposal approval requests in a timely manner. Reviews and analyzes proposal requirements to ensure overall quality and 100% compliance with the Request of Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and other proposal requirements.
What we are seeking in this person:
- Experience with the RFP process, procurement, and vendor lists within the Education sector or within an Education Technology company.
- Must have US public funds experience.
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to succinctly convey compelling, detailed, and complex messages.
- A willingness to do what it takes to make the team successful; being equally happy taking on the big things as well as the small.
- Fast-paced with a strong attention to detail. Comfortable with change and an ability to adapt your approach to ensure success.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on a variety of proposals simultaneously.
- A commitment and passion for ongoing learning.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Why You'll Love Working at 3P Learning?
At 3P, we're all about trust and empowerment, offering you the freedom to shape your work-life balance. We're champions of diversity and inclusion, celebrating uniqueness in all its forms. Everyone's welcome in our EdVenture!
The adventure begins when you say YES! Make your application stand out from the crowd, submit a cover letter, and showcase the reasons why you are excited about this opportunity. Apply For Job