Business Development Manager - WFH
02nd November, 2023
What you will love about this role:
We can offer you a career with purpose and meaning. Our EdTech products, including market leading Mathletics, Reading Eggs, Writing Legends, and Mathseeds, inspire kids to love learning and are adored by millions of kids all over the world! Join Australasia’s largest EdTech company!
This Business Development Manager (BDM) role is dedicated to leading and supporting new business customer acquisition and market expansion in New Zealand. The primary objective is to engage in solution-based selling within strategic accounts throughout the region, aiming to stimulate substantial growth and the adoption of 3P Learning products within their designated territory.
We work in a flexible and hybrid working model at 3P and welcome applications from across New Zealand (desired, but not essential).
How you will make a difference:
- Proactively target, prospect, and develop new client relationships based on an individual Territory plan.
- Make connections with key decision makers and provide solution-based outcomes.
- Focus on lead management, targeted outreach to prospect clients, and continued pipeline add.
- Engage in key calls/meetings as needed.
- Create custom solutions as needed from outreach to prospect conversion to drive large scale growth within the given territory.
- Demonstrate multiple product value and solution-based sales of multiple products in portfolio.
- Strength in negotiating and closing contracts while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
- Achievement of individual KPIs and sales metrics.
- Strong communication and effective partnership with Marketing, and Customer Success team.
- Ability to establish and build client relationships while successfully communicating 3P’s value proposition.
- 4+ years new business and/or inside sales success, achieved in a SaaS company or in the Years 1-13 Education sector.
- Proven experience in developing successful new business sales strategies in the New Zealand market, at a school and regional level.
- Experience in understanding, measuring, and attaining KPI and sales metrics to ensure ideal focus and deliverables.
- A successful track record in meeting and exceeding individual sales targets
- Process driven approach
- Forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Broad business and sales acumen
- A solid understanding of the Years 1-13 and Edtech markets and the ability to develop customized strategies to address gaps in the market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, combined with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Salesforce and Salesloft (desirable, not essential).
3P is a fully flexible workplace.
You’ll love that we are a dynamic and growing ASX-listed business with a global presence but and at the same time, your voice will be heard and really make an impact.
We encourage diversity and inclusion; all applicants are welcome!
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing people and products. Apply For Job