Senior Supply Chain Manager
Want to be a part of Asia Pacific & Japan’s (APJ) largest data centre business and ‘Grow@Hyperscale’?
AirTrunk is a technology company with a powerful purpose - to scale and sustain the relentless growth of the region’s digital future. We do this by continuously redefining and delivering hyperscale data centres that meet the needs of our customers, the world’s most transformational companies. And we’re doing so sustainably, for today and tomorrow.
Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in 2017, we set our eyes on rapid expansion and now operate a platform of hyperscale data centres across the APJ region. With backing from our investors, including Macquarie Group, this is just the beginning…
Join us at AirTrunk, where the cloud meets the ground.
As Senior Supply Chain Manager working on some of the most innovative and largest data centre projects in APAC, you will report to our Head of Procurement and work closely with the Technology, Development & Operations teams and business leaders, making an impact in a number of ways:
- Providing strategic direction across each element of the supply chain to ensure it is operating in an effective and coordinated manner and in line with AirTrunk’s commercial goals
- Developing, owning, and maintaining AirTrunk's supply chain strategies and controls for the efficient delivery of our projects across APAC
- Developing, managing, and providing accurate reporting and forecasting for our project teams, AirTrunk leadership and board.
Your Day to Day
- Implement supply chain strategies to align with business strategies to deliver the highest safety, quality, time and cost-effective solutions across existing and new regions
- Collaborate with internal teams across APAC to anticipate regional business needs, allowing the supply chain function to respond proactively.
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic supplier relationships for the region
- Prepare, negotiate and manage a suite of Master supplier agreements with key suppliers in collaboration with our procurement, contracts and legal teams
- Communicate and collaborate with suppliers for all matters related to supply chain (supply-demand, supply chain risk, ESG, logistics etc.)
- Develop and undertake regular vendor performance evaluations including 360 feedback
- Identify and onboard new vendors to ensure a reliable and robust supply chain in new and existing markets, supporting procurement, & legal teams on the negotiation and implemention of agreements/contracts for our supplier base.
- Develop, manage, maintain and report against measurable regional performance metrics including reporting spend analysis, supply chain analysis, forecasting, vendor performance, lifecycle cost savings, ESG, etc.
- Lead and run key business project initiatives that support strategic growth
- Promote our continued drive for supply chain excellence, focusing on safety and quality
- contract performance, ESG, continuous improvement
- Communicate expectations to internal stakeholders within AirTrunk and build positive & collaborative relationships, influencing others to achieve desired outcomes
- Develop and lead a hard-working and successful team
- Manage integrated demand planning for our major equipment categories ensuring resiliency in our supply chain as the business expands.
- Influence suppliers' roadmaps, design, processes, technology decisions and policies in ways that are mutually beneficial and sustainable for both organisations
- Review and audit the supply chain to ensure strong corporate and social governance
- Identify and handle supply chain risks and risk mitigation strategies for our projects
- Identify lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience (8+ years of experience) in effectively running sophisticated supply chain, ideally across APAC
- Experience in the data centre or construction industry with large complex projects (over 100 MIL in value)
- Strong understanding of how logistics process works
- Have successfully developed and set up SLA/Critical performance metric strategy and efficiency reviewed and reported on vendor’s performance
- Can successfully negotiate at an executive level
- Strong communication, contract drafting and presentation skills
- Excited about working in fast-paced, forward-thinking and ever-changing environment
- Technical (electrical or mechanical engineering) is a plus
The AirTrunk Culture
Working at AirTrunk is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career and make a positive impact. At AirTrunk, we’ll help you Grow@Hyperscale.
The pace of our industry means you’ll feel an electric atmosphere at AirTrunk. We are a team of challengers and collaborative problem solvers who break new ground every day. We do this by living our values; going above and beyond, and being dynamic, transparent and responsive.
Every AirTrunker brings their own unique background and diverse perspective to find solutions to problems that matter. We’ve created a flexible and safe working environment where everyone feels welcome, heard, and equal regardless of age, disability, gender, gender expression, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
With a range of exciting employee benefits for you to choose from, we’ll help you stay positively charged in both your work and life.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**