Senior Program Manager (construction/real estate/industrial background)
Want to be a part of Asia Pacific & Japan’s (APJ) largest data centre business and ‘Grow@Hyperscale’?
AirTrunk is a technology company with a powerful purpose - to scale and sustain the relentless growth of the region’s digital future. We do this by continuously redefining and delivering hyperscale data centres that meet the needs of our customers, the world’s most transformational companies. And we’re doing so sustainably, for today and tomorrow.
Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in 2017, we set our eyes on rapid expansion and now operate a platform of hyperscale data centres across the APJ region. With backing from our investors, including Macquarie Group, this is just the beginning…
Join us at AirTrunk, where the cloud meets the ground.
As a Senior Program Manager in the Pre-Flight Program Management team reporting directly to the Head of PMO & Pre-Flight PM, you will work closely with the across all AirTrunk teams, making your mark in a number of ways:
- As a Senior Pre-Flight Program Manager you will oversee the project management of AirTrunk’s Pre-Flight asset delivery projects.
- You will assume project management ownership of multiple high value projects (totalling hundreds of millions) from inception and drive them towards reality at contract execution.
Your Day to Day
- Tailoring bespoke end to end schedules all the way through to handover to Operations, based on obtaining requirements, commitments and coordinating resources from across the business (Finance & Commercial, Corporate Services, Safety, Technical, Development and Operations verticals)
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting against the committed plan until contract execution and handover to Development Project Manager to manage construction phase onwards.
- Collaborate closely with project team and stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of project risk and issues
- Own and run reporting to the project team, management and the executive leadership team right up to the CEO.
- Assist in continued improvement of programme delivery framework and processes.
- 7+ years' project management experience working with a data centre or large infrastructure development and construction company.
- Project/Program Management Certification (Prince2, PMI etc) and/or a Bachelor’s degree in project management or engineering.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguous situations, documenting requirements and driving alignment and delivery across the business.
- Flexible and forward-thinking as you have to be ready for a continuous change in direction.
- Results focussed and a “get things done” approach.
- Prepared to travel across APAC as required.
The AirTrunk Culture
Working at AirTrunk is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career and make a positive impact. At AirTrunk, we’ll help you Grow@Hyperscale.
The pace of our industry means you’ll feel an electric atmosphere at AirTrunk. We are a team of challengers and collaborative problem solvers who break new ground every day. We do this by living our values; going above and beyond, and being dynamic, transparent and responsive.
Every AirTrunker brings their own unique background and diverse perspective to find solutions to problems that matter. We’ve created a flexible and safe working environment where everyone feels welcome, heard, and equal regardless of age, disability, gender, gender expression, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
With a range of exciting employee benefits for you to choose from, we’ll help you stay positively charged in both your work and life.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**