People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
Brighte is on a mission to make every home sustainable.
By offering financial solutions to homeowners, we’re making renewable energy and home improvements more accessible to the everyday Aussie.
Between Nov 2016 and Feb 2022, Brighte has facilitated the installation of solar systems for over 110,000 households. Currently we have 1700 GWh generated by our customers each year which is saving 1 million + metric tons on C02 emissions per year!
Our founder and CEO, Katherine McConnell, has been awarded Telstra Business Woman of the year in 2020 as well as winning the Sustainability Crusader award at B&T's 2023 Women Leading Tech Awards. She is a passionate and humble leader who has a human first approach to business. As a business we have been awarded AFR Sustainability Leader in the Banking and Finance category and won the inaugural Sustainability Award at the Affies!
We value different perspectives, skills and backgrounds and have been recognised for our strength in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, winning Best Workplace Diversity (Finnies 2021).
Like what you've read so far? Read on for info on this role!
Brighte’s People Operations Coordinator is the engine room of the People Team! This role demands attention to the details and a high orientation around process, documentation & organisation. This person is the glue that connects the People team together, and assists in delivering on our collective purpose.
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of our Rewards & Employee Management systems - including payroll functions, benefits, ESOP and all adjacent documentation and reporting
- Responsible for the Data Management of our platforms - including Cultureamp, our HRIS & Org Chart Management as well as reporting to the leadership group.
- Working closely with our Talent Function, you participate in the development and coordination of our Onboarding & Off boarding programs to bring best in market experience for our current and future employees!
- We really emphasise the importance of recognising the amazing work and milestones of all our employees, you will play a leading role in ensuring all of our recognition programs are running efficiently
- Working alongside our business support teams, managing WHS & Compliance policies and procedures
- Also working alongside our business support teams to plan and delivering events to promote foster our vibrant office environment
- Own and administrate the Go1 Platform and other learning resources
- Special Projects - let’s chat about these in your interview!
Who You Are
- Min 3 years experience in a People/Generalist role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Pragmatic, organised & outcome driven
- Fantastic ability to assess & prioritise incoming work/requests
- A self starter - finds opportunities for better experiences, team efficiencies & just smarter ways of doing things, and implements! A stickler for process & organisation - this includes compliances around documentation, & data upkeep
- Possess a keen interest in impacting the employee experience at Brighte
- Prior experience in a start-up / small business arena
Named LinkedIn’s #10 Top Australian Start Up (2021), we know we wouldn’t be anywhere without our investors, who believe in our mission and the opportunities that lie ahead for a brighter future.
Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital, and Qualgro Partners all continue to support Brighte in making this dream a reality!
If you want to join this mission-driven, inclusive, and highly collaborative team, click apply and upload your resume! All applicants will receive a response.
See more open positions at Brighte
Something looks off?