At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence, that’s why we’re changing how the world learns!
Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: To provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a marketing superstar to join our team and help champion our brand globally.
Your Mission Critical Position
At Cadmus HQ, we’re doing a lot of great work at a rapid rate to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is an exceptional communicator and brand curator to join our commercial team!
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Generating high-value, engaging communications content across EDM campaigns, blog posts, thought leadership articles, press releases, product marketing campaigns and research papers to support brand awareness and increased perceived brand value.
- Designing all print and digital business assets, including marketing campaigns, social media posts, our new website, conversion landing pages, product marketing campaigns and external brand assets.
- Managing and enhancing Cadmus’ social media presence through pre-planned curated content that increases engagement, following and lead generation.
- Managing the Cadmus brand at every touch point through high-quality design and exceptional communications across all publicly facing channels and assets, including the website, sales collateral, capability statements and any additional owned marketing channels/ assets.
- Supporting the organisation and coordination of Cadmus events, including webinars, higher education industry conferences, quarterly board sessions and Cadmus’ university partner events.
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
- 3+ years’ experience in a sophisticated B2B marketing role
- A strong portfolio of modern and clean graphic design work across print and digital channels
- A strong portfolio of varying communications pieces i.e. thought leadership and press releases
- Highly articulate written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
Prior Exposure to Marketing Platforms
- CRM Systems, preferably HubSpot
- Google Analytics Certified
- CMS Systems, preferably WordPress and Elementor
- Full Adobe Graphic Design and Photo Editing Suite
- High attention to detail, with the desire to create market-leading work that propels Cadmus forward and sets us apart from competitors
- Self-starting, solution-orientated individual who can problem solve and take initiative
- Team player who enjoys assisting their teammates and collaborating across departmental projects
- Fast passed individual who is happy to go the extra mile to ensure project outcomes are exceptional
- Genuine passion for education and impacting the world through Cadmus’ company mission
- A flexible working culture where you have the option to work from Melbourne HQ or remotely
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do
- Equity incentives
- The ability to work from any global location as we continue to achieve rapid growth
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career
- Daily pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!