Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the role
As a Fitter at Carma, you will be supporting the disassembling and fitting process of all Carma vehicles that are going through our reconditioning process. This role gives you a great opportunity to get to work on a wide variety of car brands and models and cooperate closely with our wider production team!
- Preparing vehicles for repairs in our paint shop (disassembling panels and parts)
- Re-fitting and assembling Carma cars once the repair work has been completed
- Carrying out every job to the highest quality
- Assist with organising and maintaining a clean and safe workshop
- 1 year of experience in automotive fitting and/ or panel beating
- NSW driving licence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy - comfortable working with an iPad to update work order
Working with Carma
- Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks and breakfasts, fresh coffee, Friday beers and 24/7 well-being support through Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
We want to make sure you love working at Carma!
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.