Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the roleAs a panel beater at Carma, you will be part of the reconditioning team and your responsibilities will include disassembling parts and panels of our vehicles, completing rapid repairs and light panel beating, and refitting the vehicles. This role will give you the opportunity to collaborate closely with the wilder production team!
- Disassembling parts and panels of our vehicles and prepping them for painting
- Completing high-quality repairs and light panel beating as required
- Re-fitting and assembling Carma cars after paintwork
- Meeting Carma quality standards with every job
- Experience as a panel beater in the automotive industry
- Currently based in Australia
- Australian driving licence and tradesperson certificate (we can support with the NSW transfer process)
- Ability to work full-time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Working Holiday and Sponsorship 482 visas considered
Working at Carma!
- We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a panel beater with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
- Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.