Chief Growth Officer - Certified Skills & Licensing
About the Role
Do you want to lead the next stage of growth for a fast growing, reputable and values based HR Tech Scale up within our Licensing / Certified Skills team?
Are you the ‘trusted’ advisor to your clients and those in your network?
Do you have extensive experience coordinating and writing targeted and detailed tenders and proposals to clients or a background in management consulting?
Join our team in a fully flexible work environment where outputs are the focus and you are trusted and empowered to achieve your targets!
What you will do: You will be the voice and lead the charge on maximising the revenue and growth performance for our Licensing and Certified Skills platform and team.
Our Certified Skills team provide innovative learning and assessment solutions that deliver successful learning outcomes by providing:
- Certification with customisation: Our products provide innovative training and certification solutions with demonstrable results with our proven approach to interactive learning.
- Richer experiences: We offer cutting-edge content featuring real-life scenarios and creative challenges that ensures participants are attentive and engaged.
- Effective outcomes: Certification and licensing doesn’t mean just ticking boxes. Carefully-designed training drives altered behaviour, so users can unlock their potential.
Our current clients include Victoria Government, Queensland Government, South Australian Government, New South Wales Government and Tasmanian Government. However, our solutions extend beyond just government to include enterprise level deals and clients.
You will be part of our Senior Leadership team where you will be instrumental and providing growth leadership for the Certified Skills platform including partnerships, new growth expansion of all revenue related activities, as well as partnering with the Chief Executive Officer / Co-Founder in developing your overall growth strategy and revenue modelling each financial year and providing regular growth updates against agreed revenue and expense targets.
With multi-year contracts with a total contract value scaling from $3-15 million, you will ensure there is a strong pipeline and ensure you close the deals and achieve your sales targets. You will:
- Define an overall growth and expansion strategy for the Certified Skills platform including revenue growth and expense modelling each financial year, as well as the longer term (24 month horizon) which is in line with Compono’s overall business vision.
- Have the ability to quickly build strong trusting relationships within our team and clients.
- Articulate the agreed Certified Skills growth strategy and targets for your country / region to the team and stakeholders and adapt as required.
- Build and maintain important partnerships, taking into account Compono’s key target segments.
- Maintain a pipeline and dashboards that communicates to Senior and Executive Leadership teams the effectiveness of the growth strategy against monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Targets and against revenue modelling.
- Create and build a globally recognised growth strategy for our Certified Skills product.
- Become a domain expert and keep abreast of market trends, partner channels and competitors in key regional markets.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years Growth management experience or Management Consulting experience
- Experience working with or in government (bonus)
- Experience with managing longer sales cycles and managing the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Proven track record of selling to government and enterprise level clients
- Highly driven and energetic, can liaise with C-Suite and engage audiences
- Hands-on, switching between strategic thinking and execution
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales strategies and processes.
- Proven experience collaborating across functional areas. You are a master at connecting the dots between functions and conceptualising a growth strategy that creates alignment and strengthens the entire business.
What we Offer:
- Fully flexible working environment, work anywhere across Australia.
- Competitive base salary + generous bonus structure
- Startup environment with a trust and empowerment culture.
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
This profile will help us to better understand who you are; the types of skills and work experience you have, the qualifications you hold and the work preferences and expectations you have. Completing this profile will also help you understand more about us and whether you think Compono is a good fit for you.
Please contact Tamara O’Sullivan at Tamara.O’Sullivan@compono.com if you require further details. (No agencies need apply)
We’re more than a team, we’re a family. We’ve created an environment built on honesty, openness and inclusiveness. We pride ourselves in providing equal opportunities to everyone regardless of race, origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status. We promise to do our best to accommodate everyone’s reasonable diverse needs to the best of our ability. If you have special needs and require assistance with your application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.