Process Improvement Analyst
Brazil · Remote
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
As a Process Improvement Analyst on our Customer Team, you will design processes and customer-centric experiences that enable our claims team to deliver a world-class service
To drive success in this role, you will have experience managing and influencing cross-functional projects that focus on continuous improvement in an agile environment and a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new concepts and adapt to an ever-shifting set of priorities that accompany a start-up environment. As the Process Improvement Analyst you will be responsible for taking complex ideas and “translating” them into customer-friendly experiences, as well as implementing new processes and capabilities with internal stakeholders to improve operational efficiency and enable scalable growth. Regular collaboration with insurance, partnerships and engineering teams will be key in ensuring we onboard new partners and products quickly and effectively.
What will your day look like? You will...
- Designing, executing and testing the implementation of internal and external operations associated with the customer journey.
- Optimize and increase efficiency of customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional group across insurance and engineering teams to onboard new partners and expand our digital footprint.
- Work closely with product teams to drive automation and develop new technologies that will create magic for our customers.
- Investigate fraud patterns and work with product teams to implement smart systems.
- Data analysis to quantify problems and measure operational performance/efficiency.
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 5 or more years experience with process optimization and design in Technology, Supply Chain or Manufacturing industry.
- Strong command of the English language, this role will be interacting with teams globally.
- Experience owning the entire project lifecycle from end to end in an agile environment.
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with key external and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Experience with lean development, human-centered design and can put yourself in the shoes of the customer, ensuring that the customer experiences they work on are friendly and digestible.
- Be technically minded. One of the main systems used by PE's is a low-code platform that was developed in-house, so this person will have to learn that system, and ideally learn it well enough that they contribute ideas to how to make it better.
To be successful, you'll bring:
- Ability to adapt quickly and master new systems/tools and concepts quickly
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving and advocating for customer solutions
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
PLEASE APPLY USING A RESUME WRITTEN IN ENGLISH