Customer Support Operations Manager
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager for our global, frontline Customer Support function to drive and implement decisions around our metrics, processes, and tools. This will unlock potential for our team of specialists supporting customers of the Culture Amp SaaS platform to provide the highest-impact and most efficient service.
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Report to Global Customer Support leaders on core customer interaction metrics and insights
- Analyse processes across Customer Support and recommend improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain and optimise Intercom as the primary tool for Customer Support, along with other Support tools
- Build capacity models to predict customer inquiry volume and scale efficiently
- Experience in customer support in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrated administrator level knowledge in Intercom, or other relevant customer support systems
- A track record of business process improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Ability to analyse and identify improvements in customer support systems
- Experience in managing projects to completion
- Experience partnering with teams outside of Support to deliver solutions for customers
- Ability to compile and analyse broad data sets
- Analytical (can take data and interpret it to form a conclusion)
- Organised (can manage a project in ambiguity)
- Strong collaborator and communicator (you can bring stakeholders along with a clear plan)
- An Owner (you find ways to get things done despite obstacles)
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.