Account Executive, SMB (New Business)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive (New Business) to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice.
We find ourselves in a pretty unique position where we are now doubling down our efforts in attracting more of our customers towards our performance tool so that they can start to “connect the dots” between their Engagement, Performance and Development data.
If you’re a salesperson who is deeply curious and incredibly passionate about people and culture and wants to work in a business that will allow you to try new things, drive behavioural change and impact positive return on investment, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and changing the world of work.
Working within our high-performing, APAC new business team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part in bringing in new business to our growing customer base of over 7,300 worldwide.
As one of the members of the Account Executive team, you will:
- Own a new business quota bringing in opportunities targeted at the Emerging Small Business Level - from 1-100 employees.
- Identify opportunities to source through outbounding efforts across your network and territory of Australia and New Zealand. Work closely with our SDR team providing inbound leads and qualified opportunities.
- Work with Customer Success Team for a smooth handover of new business to set them up for success.
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to prospects and communicate the value of investing in theCulture Amp platform.
- Contribute to the New Business Playbook to iterate and create the process for sales excellence.
- Run a tight sales process, closing SMB deals to hit target
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within and/or track record of creating new business opportunities through outbounding efforts at the small business, mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to time manage across pre-call preparation for meetings, efficient discovery and demo calls, timely follow-up while continuously building pipeline opportunities beyond the inbound leads provided.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships and continuous skills development
- A passion for people and analytics
- Experience forecasting and managing a robust pipeline of opportunities
- SFDC (Salesforce) proficiency, Gong, Outreach, Lusha, Sales Navigator and LinkedIn skills are a plus.
- Challenger, Sandler or other formal sales training a bonus.
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to new customers and Executive Teams to win over the competition
- Partner with the Customer Success on the Customer Journey from the time a client signs to getting access to the platform
- Articulate and update prospects on product road map, company values, mission and vision.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your segment and territory.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.