Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
As a People Advisor, you will be a key part of our human resources function, helping drive employee engagement, fostering a positive workplace culture, and providing expert guidance on HR policies. You will play a pivotal role in supporting core HR cyclical activities, including the performance management cycle, remuneration cycle, and employee engagement cycles. This will include collaborating with cross-functional teams, ensuring seamless execution of these processes, and contributing insights to enhance the overall employee experience.
You will also provide early stage advice to People Leaders on those programs and other basic HR policies and questions.
This position offers a unique opportunity for an HR professional to make a significant impact by shaping our company's employee experience, promoting a collaborative work environment, and ensuring adherence to HR compliance standards. Join our team and be a key player in creating a workplace where talent thrives, and the organization excels.
- (ideally) Completed a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field.
- (highly desirable) Practical experience through HR internships or entry-level HR roles - with exposure to various HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding or employee relations.
- A foundational understanding of HR basics, including knowledge of fundamental HR concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as the role involves regular interaction with employees, managers, and external contacts.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to analyze HR-related issues and propose practical solutions.
- Attention to detail, which is crucial for accurate record-keeping, compliance, and data management.
- A collaborative mindset, working effectively with colleagues in HR and other departments and a customer service orientation.
- Fun !!!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.