People and Culture Coordinator (Fulltime Position)
Curio, a leading education consulting and learning experience company, works with universities, vocational education providers, schools and companies to drive change through learning. We lead the online learning transformation of many of our clients and partners through a focus on the creation and delivery of exceptional learning experiences. Our focus on solving complex learner experience problems allows us to specialise in learning strategy, experience, content, design, and delivery. Our business practice stretches across Australia, Asia and the United Kingdom.
Further details about Curio can be found at our website: https://curio.co
Objectives of this role
Reporting to Head of People and Culture, this role is primarily responsible to coordinate, and administer the key people and culture related requests and inquires across the full HR lifecycle. This includes recruitment, onboarding, HR related enquires and operational assistance for all employees and contractors through to offboarding.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Coordinate end to end recruitment, administration processes and HR systems ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws, awards and National Employment Standards.
- Prepare contracts and contract variations, including managing multiple awards, conditions and locations
- Coordinate onboarding of new Curio Group employees and contractors.
- Support the Head of People and Culture develop and implement new polices, practices and programs aligned to the strategic roadmap.
- Support the offboarding of Curio employees and contractors
- Support the key leaders within the business within their recruitment activities
- Work with the Head of People and Culture to improve our operational efficiency across the employee lifecycle.
- Generating HR reports and conducting HR data analysis, as required
- Liaise and collaborate on HR projects as required , ie performance review cycle, training and development, health and wellbeing initiatives
- Support the Head of People and Culture in the organisation and delivery of key events or activities. Ie lunch and learns, annual CurioFest, quarterly events.
- Provide office management support as needed
Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of others
- Comply with any reasonable instruction
- Cooperate with any reasonable policies and procedures
- Lead by example and promote health and safety at every opportunity
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years HR related work experience, experience in end-to-end recruitment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of human resources processes, HR policies, best HR practice and candidate sourcing strategies
- Strong ability in using MS Office and experience with HR systems (e.g. Employment Hero, Workable, Lattice and other relevant systems)
- Sound understanding of current Awards and Workplace legislation
- Customer service focused and business-acumen
- Excellent administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage, work independently and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks, balance demanding workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Work experience in the higher education sector