Curio, a leading education consulting and learning experience company, works with universities, vocational education providers, schools and companies to drive change through learning. We lead the online learning transformation of many of our clients and partners through a focus on the creation and delivery of exceptional online learning experiences. Our focus on solving complex learner experience problems allows us to specialise in learning strategy, experience, content, design, and delivery. Our business practice stretches across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the United Kingdom.
Further details about Curio can be found at our website: https://curio.co
Objectives of this role
Reporting to the Head of Curio Learning Services this role is primarily responsible to coordinate tasks and schedules, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation, managing contractor timesheets, billable hours and creating invoices.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Calendar management: setup and manage meetings with team members and clients.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with stakeholders and your colleagues.
- Setup projects in project management software and schedule tasks.
- Identify risks to project delivery and schedule.
- Work with project managers and team members to monitor progress and eliminate blockers.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, contracts, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Manage client invoicing and billing of project milestones.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelors degree.
- Experience as a project administrator, coordinator or assistant (preferably in a consulting firm or digital agency).
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing tasks within time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated experience as a highly motivated self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, communication and project management software.
Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of others
- Comply with any reasonable instruction
- Cooperate with any reasonable policies and procedures
- Lead by example and promote health and safety at every opportunity