Head of Faculty Services
Curio Group, a leading education consulting and learning experience company, works with universities, vocational education providers, schools and companies to drive change through learning. We lead the learning transformation of many of our clients and partners through a focus on the creation and delivery of exceptional learning experiences. Our focus on solving complex learner experience problems allows us to specialise in learning strategy, experience, content, design, and delivery. Our business practice stretches across Australia, Asia, United States and the United Kingdom.
Further details about Curio can be found at our website: https://curiogroup.com
Objectives of this role
Reporting to Curio Group’s Director of Strategy and Growth, this role is primarily responsible for leading Curio’s Faculty Services and ensuring that the team delivers for our partner education institutions. This will include:
- Managing Curio Faculty Services staff and operations;
- Delivering exceptional customer service and account management; and
- Generating growth through new business opportunities and supporting go to market initiatives.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Lead the Curio Faculty Service team and help Curio Group continue to grow our collaborative, connected and curious culture
- Actively engage with partner institutions to provide Faculty services.
- Develop key account management plans for growth and ensure appropriate resourcing to meet key account management plans
- As part of the Curio Group executive team, work collaboratively to drive new initiatives and opportunities including supporting RFPs, tenders and presentations
- Responsible for the partnership life cycle from contracts to invoicing, and dispute resolution. Be willing to be hands on as required to ensure the quality of Curio Faculty Services.
- Possess and maintain contemporary knowledge and understanding, of the education and labour hire markets including trends, challenges and opportunities
- Ensure alignment between the Faculty Service’s offering and the contemporary needs of our partner institutions and work collaboratively with Curio Group to develop new service models
- Ensure Faculty Service’s activities and processes are compliant with client policies and procedures, regulation and demonstrate best practice
- Provide operational data analysis and reporting and support Curio Group operational planning
- Work collaboratively with Curio Group central service team to the design and implement systems and processes to support service delivery
- Actively support the Curio Faculty Service team to professionally grow and develop