Relationship Manager - Novated Leasing
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Flare is one of Australia’s top tech scaleups, offering a modern suite of products aimed to help the everyday Australian maximise their take-home pay! We combine best-in-class onboarding, employee engagement and benefits, advanced financial and superannuation software products, to help Australians plan for a secure future.
With over $50m raised in funding and having recently been acquired by the iconic MYOB, the acquisition of Flare opens our pre and post-tax benefits to over 1.2 million businesses and millions of employees.
A diverse team of 100+ employees spread across the country, and some fantastic team members on international shores, Flare is growing, and we are excited to welcome passionate individuals to make our mission a reality.
If you are customer-centric and enjoy solving problems with solutions that drive innovation, then Flare could be the place for you!
As our new Relationship Manager, you’ll manage a portfolio of Flare’s high value customers. You will proactively and strategically engage with customers, which will drive long-term relationships. A great component of this role is the opportunity to educate employees through a vast array of online and offline tools, such as webinars, presentations, on-site customer visits, expos, and other employee-facing events. As a Relationship Manager, you will meet individual and team targets, and you will aim to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your Day to Day Impact
- Proactive planning, forecast and manage pipeline, ensure that gap and upside plans are in place
- Working closely with the B2B Sales Team to design and implement a successful go-to-market strategy
- Managing key accounts, whilst ensuring customer advocacy and growth
- Ensuring compliance and consistent application of policies, guidelines, procedures, and legislation
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Experience within Novated Leasing and/or SaaS Account Management or Relationship/Account Management
- Proven strong sales and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport with all types of prospective customers
- Possess a high level of resilience and adaptable to change
- Able to work effectively in a busy, fast paced sales environment with a passion for selling
More reasons why you’ll love working at Flare:
🎯 Diverse, inclusive and friendly culture
🎯 Great work-life balance with our hybrid working model
🎯 Annual allowance towards your office commuting costs
🎯 Holistic EAP with Sonder, which extends not only to you but your immediate family.
🎯 Impressive events and wellness calendar
🎯 Access to online learning & development platforms, in addition to on the job training to support your growth and development
🎯 Free snacks and drinks fridge (if office based)
🎯 Access to numerous retail and hospitality discounts via the Flare App
Flare is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At Flare we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value Flare's workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to our workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about Flare, we’d love to hear from you!