Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
Flare is one of Australia’s top tech scaleups, offering a modern suite of products aimed to help the everyday Australian maximise their take-home pay! We combine best-in-class onboarding, employee engagement and benefits, advanced financial and superannuation software products, to help Australians plan for a secure future.
With over $50m raised in funding and having recently been acquired by the iconic MYOB, the acquisition of Flare opens our pre and post-tax benefits to over 1.2 million businesses and millions of employees.
A diverse team of 100+ employees spread across the country, and some fantastic team members on international shores, Flare is growing, and we are excited to welcome passionate individuals to make our mission a reality.
If you are customer-centric and enjoy solving problems with solutions that drive innovation, then Flare could be the place for you!
About the Role
We have an exciting role for a Sales Development Representative to help grow our sales funnel. You'll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for Flare by reaching out to potential customers, qualifying them, and scheduling meetings or demos for the sales team.
Overall, the SDR's role is critical in generating new business for a company and laying the foundation for successful sales interactions.
Your Day to Day Impact...
- Generate highly qualified opportunities for the sales team
- Research potential customers and identify new leads through various channels
- Actively follow-up and nurture all open leads within your individual sales pipeline
- Use your outstanding time management skills with the ability to define your own day to meet your metrics
What You Will Bring to the Table...
- Experience within B2B or B2C sales or outbound phone lead generation
- Knowledge or use of CRM software
- Motivation and ambition to develop yourself and build on your career ambitions
- A high level of energy, motivation and have ambitions to grow your sales career
- A willingness to be mentored and have a real passion for professional development
More reasons why you’ll love working at Flare:
🎯 Diverse, inclusive and friendly culture
🎯 Great work-life balance with our hybrid working model
🎯 Annual allowance towards your office commuting costs
🎯 Holistic EAP with Sonder, which extends not only to you but your immediate family.
🎯 Impressive events and wellness calendar
🎯 Access to online learning & development platforms, in addition to on the job training to support your growth and development
🎯 Free snacks and drinks fridge (if office based)
🎯 Access to numerous retail and hospitality discounts via the Flare App
Flare is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At Flare we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value Flare's workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to our workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about Flare, we’d love to hear from you!