Graduate Implementation Associate
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Fresho is a fast growing tech start-up on a mission to transform the food industry for the benefit of people and the planet.
Our ordering and order management software is revolutionising the way the entire industry operates - from day to day operations, to mental health and wellbeing, to food waste reduction - the impact of Fresho touches every aspect of the sector in a hugely positive way making it more efficient, enjoyable, profitable and sustainable.
Fresho has raised over $30m to date and processes approximately $3.5m a day through the platform. The business is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in Sydney, Auckland, New Zealand and London, United Kingdom and customers in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States.
Fundamental to our culture is the belief that our people are everything. We are purposefully building our culture alongside business to make Fresho a fun, positive and inclusive place to work for our dynamic team of Freshonauts.
An Employee Share Option Plan so our team can share in Fresho's success, procaffeinating Wednesdays where the coffee is on us, peer to peer learning sessions, a mentoring programme, lunch and learns, team cooking competitions, and Fresho book club are just some of the things that we do at Fresho to make it a great place to work.
Fresho embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Fresho is looking for a Graduate Implementation Associate to join our Implementation team responsible for the process of launching suppliers onto our software.
You will be part of a growing team and report to the Implementation Associate. This role would suit someone who is analytically minded, enjoys building and implementing new processes, working with data and embraces new technologies.
You’ll provide unparalleled project management for our customers who have purchased the Fresho solution, to enable them to have the best start on our software platform. You’ll empower them to streamline their businesses by managing all aspects of Fresho implementation including scoping, timelines, quality assurance, training, liaising with stakeholders, integrating the solution into their existing management systems and workflows and process mapping for optimal usage of the product.
The Implementation Team is considered the engine room at Fresho and their input and experience with suppliers is valued across the business. The rapid growth that Fresho is experiencing provides plenty of room for individuals to grow and develop skills both within the launch team and in other interest areas across the business as a part of our ‘Minor’ program.
- Work as a key member of the Launch team to ensure best practice processes are implemented
- Help create scoping documents and plans to ensure project delivery and solution integration happen in a timely fashion
- Create and share communications plans to educate suppliers on the best practise to get the highest % of their customers ordering online
- Develop trusted customer relationships through professional, reliable and authentic interactions
- Assist with efficient data transfer, while providing the best possible solutions to optimise the efficiency of the customer's processes
- Deliver effective training to customers via the Fresho help site, videos or booked meetings to ensure they are getting the most out of Fresho
- Guide clients through installation of additional software or applications to assist with integration of the purchased product
- Provide support and guidance to customers for resolutions of technical issues encountered during the implementation and onboarding process, taking pride in a speedy response to inquiries
- Delivering medium and large-sized launches, assisting graduate implementation associates with smaller launches where they require help
- Collaborate with third parties to ensure the successful creation of supplier accounting software integrations
- Liaise with the marketing team about using marketing tools to improve uptake amongst existing customers
- Provide input into product development and the prioritisation of development based on user feedback
- Drive efficiencies in process through change and development ideas to help the business continue to grow
- Manage and oversee separate projects that fall under the team umbrella
- Roll out other products to existing users including paid featuresUnderstand our client's businesses, identifying opportunities and product market fit
- Develop a thorough understanding of the software to enable effective problem-solving for our clientsMeet the KPIs set by the manager and any other requirements as needed
Outcomes that will be acheived
- Success in the Graduate Implementation Associate role would see the following outcomes:
- Meeting or exceeding numerical and financial launch targets both through launching small and medium sized suppliers on Fresho
- Delivering a consistently high quality launch rating for the launches
- Effectively managing launch timelines to consistently hit targets
- Successfully onboarding new suppliers so that a large % of their customers are ordering online through Fresho
- Develop a deep understanding of Fresho to enable clear communications of Fresho’s benefits to our customers
- Identification of deficiencies in our processes and implementation of positive process improvements
- Successfully collaborating with other areas of the business and leading projects that have a cross-functional impact
- Develop an advanced Excel skillset to enable effective data analysis
The Graduate Implementation Associate needs to be excellent at dealing with people from all walks of life and comfortable working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment. You will need to move between the big picture and the small. Working closely with a team that can generate significant traction for the business while also driving efficiencies across the team. We have identified the likely experience, skills and knowledge that will support your success in the role. Here’s what you’ll bring:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn about food suppliers and their processes
- Work experience in hospitality, logistics, supply chain or technology sectors will be viewed favourably
- Project Management experience, and the ability to manage 5+ small-medium sized projects at any given time
- Experience onboarding customers in a software environment and supporting appropriate integrations, specifically accounting software
- Outstanding communication and conflict resolution skills
- A professional reliable disposition, with the ability to deliver a high standard of customer service; comfortable working independently
- A customer service champion mentality with a love for seeing your customers thrive
- Self-motivation, strong organisation skills and the ability to be proactive in progressing multiple onboarding projects in parallel
- A growth mindset and a passion for always bringing your best to any taskTechnical skills to solve problems and implement changes
- Employee Share Option Plan so you can share in Fresho’s success
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with weekly work time dedicated to growing new skills
- Mentoring programme to help you grow and exceed your potential
- Flexible working with hybrid and fully remote teams
- Procaffeinating Wednesdays where the coffee’s on us + in office coffee machines
- Weekly fresh fruit in the office
- Regular socials (with snacks and drinks of course!)
- Fresho merch so you can look sharp in our branded swag
- Referral bonuses - invite your friends and get paid for it!
- Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health and wellbeing
- CEO Book Club where role-related e-books are on us
- Fresho Sponsorship program to support your personal interests outside of work
- Paid time off for fertility treatments and generous parental leave policy