Trust & Quality Specialist
About the role:
This role will develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with others inside and outside the company and provide timely, accurate, relevant information, assistance, and support. The Trust and Quality team educates both sides of the marketplace on best practices and service level expectations, preventing the common causes of complaints. Consumers can also seek guidance from us quickly if they have any questions around their project and we successfully manage their expectations and provide them support.
- Competitive salary, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- Work from home with a 50/50 hybrid working model
- Inhouse Talent Development team to support your personal career growth and plan for your promotion!
- Achieve results in an agile team with limited bureaucracy and flat organisational structure
- Collaborate team with genuine support between Australia and Manila offices
How you will add value:
- Perform direct customer contact to ensure effective and timely complaint mediation
- Manage a caseload of complaints including engaging with Customers, Tradies, Partners and Government Authorities
- Monitor incoming complaints and status to ensure high-risk complaints are dealt with quickly
- Effectively listen to customers’ needs taking a tailored approach to deal with each request
- Develop productive working relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Accurately input case information into the Complaint Handling System
- Liaise with the relevant licensing bodies and take appropriate action for clients not complying with hipages standards.
- Ensure that all clients have appropriate licensing and registration
- Research, analyse and investigate issues and provide concise, professional reports and correspondence (internal and external as appropriate) on these matters.
- Reliability and punctuality is key as you will be working within a small, hardworking team
- Experience in a similar complaints and resolution role
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Superior customer service and dispute resolutions skills with both internal and external stakeholders
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #2 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past two years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.