Customer Insights Analyst
About the role:
You will be responsible for analysing our customer data to identify and optimise opportunities to increase our revenue and our customer engagement. You will conduct strategic analysis by interpreting large volumes of data from multiple sources to identify campaign targets and provide recommendations to accelerate sales growth and increase customer retainment.
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high performing team
- Birthday, anniversary and volunteer leave
- Close-knit team with regular social activities
- Inhouse Talent Development team to support your personal career growth and plan for your promotion!
How you will add value:
- Support the cross-functional teams with Customer Insight-related analysis by undertaking deep-dive analysis in order to answer research questions, so that informed decisions can be made regarding the direction of the business
- Conduct analysis to determine market segments, develop strategy, visualisation and execution on insights and post-implementation performance
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis and provide actionable insights
- Conduct customer analytics to form the basis for continuous optimisation of value propositions
- Contribute to initiatives designed to understand key behaviours that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retainment
- Analyse the results of campaigns and strategic activities, present key findings and guide sales, marketing and other stakeholders on particular course of action that provides an optimal business outcome
- You will be the driving force behind CRMA modelling. By looking into ways that the model can help unlock insights, come up with predictions and help with forecasts - you will be the champion and the go-to person when it comes to all things related to predictive modelling
- Support Functional and Cross-Functional teams by managing requests that come through via the JIRA ticketing system and provide these teams with quality analysis and quality insights, to better their decision-making process
- Immerse yourself in all things Salesforce-related. Create reports and dashboards that will provide invaluable insights, ensure all resources are all relevant and up-to-date by conducting regular audits of resources provided versus what the wider Teams require in order to effectively analyse their business areas
- 2 + years of analytical-related experience, providing commercially driven insights from large volumes of data to drive customer insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for technical and strategic thinking
- Ability to extract, manipulate and interpret multiple large datasets
- Experience with campaign targeting and management
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, MS Office / G-Suite skills
- BI tool experience (CRMA/Power BI/Tableau) or equivalent
- Strong eye for detail and numerical accuracy
- Extensive knowledge of various analytics and problem-solving techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex information simply and directly at all levels
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked Top 3 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past three years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.