About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in contributing to Hipages’ success by driving engagement rates up and retaining our client base. You will turn customers who are in danger of leaving into happy and engaged customers that want to stay on the hipages platform.
- Uncapped commission, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- HI-Achiever Club recognises and rewards high performance with awesome incentives and prizes
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- Birthday, anniversary and volunteer leave
How you will add value:
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and sales targets
- Making a high volume of outbound/inbound phone calls (60-80 calls per day)
- Explaining the key benefits of hipages with potential clients
- Handling customers objections
- Closing the sale and retaining our members
- Effective note taking on all client interactions and input into CRM system
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service role
- Previous experience in a retention role dealing with large volumes of calls
- Understanding of CRM systems i.e. Salesforce and previous online experience will be seen as an advantage
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #2 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past two years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.