Premium Account Manager
About the role:
Your role purpose is to create happier homes by caring for, retaining and growing a portfolio of top-tier clients and providing the correct solutions to their needs.
Why join our Sales team:
- Uncapped commission, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- HI-Achiever Club recognises and rewards high performance with awesome incentives and prizes
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- Birthday, anniversary and volunteer leave
- Work from home 1 day per week
How you will add value:
- Care for a large portfolio of top-tier tradie businesses (advanced, premium and premium plus) across Australia
- Handle a high volume of calls every day as their dedicated point of contact
- Provide a world class customer experience and grow from our mix of product tiers, including winning new customers into your portfolio
- Manage the full life cycle of tradies’ hipages campaigns, including onboarding, growing and retaining
- Retain and grow revenue within your portfolio against monthly targets
- 4+ years experience in Account Management, Sales, Retention or Customer Service
- Experience in high volume sales with proven results against sales, retention or similar KPIs
- Loves working in dynamic, fast paced sales team environments
- Excellent time management skills and can think on your feet
- Experience in online marketing and advertising campaign management
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #2 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past two years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.