Sales Team Manager
About the role:
This is an exciting role to develop the strategy for the Customer Solutions team in Sydney and mentor team members to be equipped with the skills and motivation to execute the strategy.
Why join our Sales team:
- Uncapped commission, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- HI-Achiever Club recognises and rewards high performance with awesome incentives and prizes
- Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- Birthday, anniversary and volunteer leave, and up to 5 days negative leave
How you will add value:
- Devising a commercial strategy that will exceed Account Management targets for existing Tradies:
- Working to create an amazing, supportive, energetic office environment & team culture of high performance, collaboration and teamwork in the newly created Melbourne office
- Working with your Account Managers to implement and adjust the commercial strategy throughout the month.
- Ensuring that your team is high performing and the members are culturally aligned and aware of how their role impacts business strategy.
- Accurately reporting to senior leadership on performance and keeping them updated on the strategy.
- Working with cross-company stakeholders to drive revenue growth results from existing Tradies (ie Trade Marketing, Sales Operations, etc)
- Experience in sales management or team leadership
- Experience within a Sales or commercially focused Account Management role
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Loves working in dynamic, fast paced sales team environments
- Excellent time management skills and can think on your feet
- Exposure to online marketing or advertising is an advantage
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #3 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past three years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.