Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
About the role:
You will be empowered to re-shape how consumers engage with hipages by creating seamless and personalised experiences on and off platform. The purpose of the role is to drive repeat job postings on the platform by our customers.
In addition to designing and executing personalised lifecycle journeys across the engagement flywheel, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with the Consumer Growth team to plan, prioritise and deliver high impact initiatives that drive consumer jobs growth. This role will report into the Head of Engagement & Product Marketing and is a key point of contact for the Consumer Growth team.
- Competitive salary, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- Influence and drive change working in collaborative and supportive cross-functional teams
- Work with C-Suite members within agile, cross-functional teams
- Contribute to business opportunities and vision across the tradie ecosystem
- Continuously upskill as you take on new challenges
How you will add value:
- Work with the Head of Engagement & Product Marketing and Consumer (Jobs) Growth team to develop the strategy, plan and prioritisation initiatives
- Identify and validate new lifecycle and product experience use cases that support your repeat jobs goal
- Optimise/Re-imagine/Build consumer lifecycle programs through an iterative, test and learn approach
- Analyse data and customer activity to maximise commercial opportunities and highlight key areas for review
- Maintain, analyse and report on consumer NPS trends to identify consumer pain points as well as themes that drives positive experiences
- Know the consumer hipages product experience as well as the needs of consumers to inform your decisions and identify opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement and measure incrementality of your work through experimentation frameworks and methodologies
- Bring to life your knowledge of CX and digital copywriting principles to ensure comms and product experiences are designed to maximise engagement and drive desired behaviours
- You will own the consumer Braze instance (our marketing automation platform), with a focus on executing personalised lifecycle comms across email, push, in-app, SMS plus more.
- Experience in a similar commercially focused Customer/Lifecycle/Data Driven Marketing role. You may come from SaaS/Tech/subscription business, but if you are a Consumer Lifecycle and data-obsessed marketer, we want to hear from you
- Exposure to any of the following Marketing Automation tools (Braze, Amplitude, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc).
- Experience or exposure to working with a cross functional team
- Experienced with experimentation methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to take stakeholders on the journey and form a narrative around your work
- Laser focussed on key metrics and the ability to speak to the numbers including the impact your work
- Hunger to learn and grow
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #3 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past three years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.