Women In Leadership Program - Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest for Women in Leadership Program - Empower at hipages Group
About Empower - Our Women in Leadership Program
We’ve created our Empower program to raise our women in leadership to help them continue their leadership journey to more senior leadership roles where the representation of women tends to decline.
We're offering an exciting opportunity for female First Nations leaders to join our hipages accelerated learning program.
What to expect from Empower:
Our 2023 program achieved remarkable success with:
- 100% of participants reported personal and professional growth
- 22% of participants secured promotions during or after the program.
This year, we’re offering four fully-sponsored (yes, no cost!) positions in Empower to emerging female leaders who identify as First Nations Indigenous and/or other female leaders who’ve faced additional societal barriers. Successful applicants will join a cohort of 14 hipages employees to complete the 2024 program. Participants will build invaluable connections and relationships with emerging and more experienced leaders, and be socially integrated into the group via networking opportunities throughout the program.
In 2024, our cohort will gain valuable insights, skills, and empowerment for professional success including
- How to navigate challenges unique to women in leadership
- Improved self-confidence
- Effective communication skills
- Strategic decision-making skills
- Networking opportunities with mentors and peers within a supportive community
The 2024 program includes:
- International Women's Day Event on 8th March
- 1:1 career development coaching session
- Gallup Clifton Strengths profile and debrief
- Seven in-person half-day externally facilitated workshops at our hipages Sydney CBD office
- Three remote 45-minute group coaching sessions
Who should you nominate?
Our ideal candidates will be:
- A current or newly appointed female leader who can commit to participating in the program for 12 months
- Prepared to contribute their perspective and experience to our Empower cohort
- Based in Sydney and able to commit to attending all in-person events at our Sydney CBD office and all virtual events over the 12-month program:
- Important dates: 8th March (IWD Conference), 26th March, 17th April, 8th May, 17 July, 18th Sept, 19th October, 20th Nov
If this sounds like someone you know, please pass this information on to them, get their consent and send your nomination with their contact details to us (please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, 23rd February and we’ll reach out to discuss!
If you are interested in participating in Empower, please submit a resume and we’ll reach out to you.
About hipages Group
If you haven’t heard of hipages before, we’re a proud Australian technology company with 200 team members in Australia and another 100 overseas. Founded 20 years ago, we love supporting Australian tradies (our customers) to grow and thrive.
Our commitment to our customers starts with supporting and developing our people. We’ve been ranked in the Top 3 Best Places to Work in Australia for the past three years, are a leader in technology in the area of diversity, with 50% of our Board and Executive female, an age range of 50 years and are home to more than 45 different cultures.
Looking forward to hearing back from you!