Customer Care Consultant
Here at Homage we are on a mission to change the way people access and receive their homage-care. We’re a tech start-up using our smart technology to help our customers manage their care, the way they want it - recovering with grace, control & dignity.
So, what will be your part in our Mission?
As a Customer Care Consultant, you are helping people find the right care they need & want, enabling them to achieve their personal healthcare goals.
- Being the client's first point of contact, answering their calls and assisting them in meeting their care requirements;
- Recommend and discuss suitable care solutions and booking in the care visits;
- Building successful rapport with incoming leads and converting them to long-term clients for Homage;
- Proactively working with the client on their care needs, ensuring Homage can meet their requirements and can support them the way they need;
- Assist in driving Government Funded demand acquisition channel;
- Assist in the growth of the NDIS segment once Homage become NDIS-registered;
- Assist customers with any technical support required to utilise our Homage application;
- Maintain and update the customer database ensuring accuracy and relevancy; and
- Follow-up on online enquiries and leads, articulating Homage’s value proposition to prospective clients;
Skills you will need…
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite/Microsoft Office is essential (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM softwares is preferred
- Solution-oriented and able to understand the importance of accountability, ownership & over-communicate
- Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- A background in In-bound sales, Account management, Care Advisory, Client Retention would be beneficial
- Hybrid Work - Working from both home and our wonderful office located in the heart of the CBD
- ESOP - Employee shares program so that we all own and share in the success of the dedication, care and hard work we put in
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Regular social events - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
- Employee of the Quarter rewards
- Birthday celebrations
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Who are we?
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry. We are changing the way people access and receive home-care.
What does this mean?
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
How do we do it?
Our platform has an advanced algorithm that matches the best suited care professionals to our home care patients, based on the needs and wants of our patients.
We work vigorously to deliver personalised, value-based care.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.