Welcome to HotDoc! 👋
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2012, HotDoc is Australia’s largest patient engagement platform with over 8 million app downloads in Australia.
The past 18 months have seen massive growth for our business, our team, and our community. We now work with over 21,000 practitioners around Australia, including GPs, Allied Health, Dental Practices, Specialists, and Optometrists. We’ve helped patients book over 9 million COVID-19 vaccinations (and counting)!
We have ambitious goals to improve the healthcare experience for everyone in Australia with exceptional patient journeys, and we’re looking for extraordinary individuals to help us get there.
What’s in it for you
In this role you will be sitting comfortably in the best department at HotDoc - Customer Experience. Our work touches every part of the company and every part of the healthcare experience for our customers and their patients.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people who deeply care about Australia’s healthcare industry. We like to laugh (a lot!), solve problems, get competitive in trivia, and embrace our work whole-heartedly. We also thrive on creating a work life balance for ourselves and our colleagues.
We are open to this role being hybrid if based in Melbourne, or remote from any other location in Australia.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will bring commercial expertise, critical thinking skills, and a team-centred approach to success.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Customer Risk Management and Retention Negotiations: Partner with Customer Success Managers to identify and assess potential risks in customer relationships, addressing concerns to prevent churn.
- Value Demonstration and Customer Engagement: Develop a deep understanding of each customer's unique goals, objectives, and challenges related to the adoption and utilisation of HotDoc products and features. Showcase the value our products bring to customers by aligning our offerings with their specific needs and business objectives.
- Negotiations and Renewals: Own the end-to-end process of negotiating contract renewals, including managing customer discounts and securing long-term commitments at a commercially viable rate.
- Market Awareness and Adaptation: Stay well-informed about the evolving landscape of the healthcare industry, including regulatory changes, market trends, and shifts in customer operations.
What you must have to apply for this role
- 2+ years experience in commercial growth
- Proven track record of contract renewals and negotiation
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to collaborate & partner with multiple stakeholders
- Have an ethical approach to work
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate that
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You’re empathetic and care about doing right by others
- You can take ownership of problems and their solutions
- You’re prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
Our people are at the heart of HotDoc. We are an employee-first company and recognise that we can’t provide a great patient experience if we don’t look out for our employees.
- Remote & hybrid workers are all set up to work effectively from home.
- Hybrid workers can enjoy the flexibility to work from home and work from our CBD office overlooking the Yarra.
- Access to our free Health & Wellbeing Program.
- Access to a generous L&D and book budget.
- Parental leave program including 12 weeks paid primary caregiver pay & 6 weeks paid secondary caregiver pay.
- 4 x HotWeeks per year with company wide events & activities in the office for all remote and hybrid staff.
- Access to 8 EAP sessions per year through Uprise.
- Access to Career & Strengths coaching with out in-house L&D Coach.
- Dedicated Manager training & Leadership Coaching Program for developing leaders.
If you want to find out more about what it is like to work at HotDoc, check out our Instagram @hotdoconline and watch a YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOI3xrF6uE
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
HotDoc prides itself in being an inclusive and diverse workplace, in fact we celebrate it. If there are any alternative considerations you might require to perform this role or if there is anything we can do to assist you in the application process please let us know here we will do our best to make this a great process for you.
If you would like to find out more about how we celebrate diversity, please click https://practices.hotdoc.com.au/diversity-inclusion