About the opportunity
Are you a passionate CRM Manager who wants to make a meaningful impact on the education of future generations? If you answered “yes”, we’d love to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to join our small, but highly impactful Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of Janison Assessments’ CRM strategies and campaigns and managing Janison’s HubSpot CRM/MarTech platform.
This is a hands-on role, perfectly suited to someone who is just as comfortable developing strategic customer onboarding journeys as they are writing email copy and training staff how to use HubSpot.
Key activities include:
- Lead and execute customer-centric CRM strategies and campaigns that improve customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimise and deliver multi-channel post-sale customer journeys and experiences that inform and delight our B2B and B2C target audiences (school educators, parents of schoolchildren and school students)
- Analyse and interpret customer data to optimise campaign performance, identify new marketing and sales opportunities, and build and strengthen customer relationships
- Manage Janison’s HubSpot CRM/MarTech platform, taking ownership of (but not limited to): segmentation, data maintenance, lead management, lead funnels, workflows & automations, sales and marketing reports & dashboards, forms, post-sales email builds & A/B testing, emails & landing page templates, campaign measurement, and staff onboarding and training
- Develop and manage each product’s annual operational email calendar – executing operational email campaigns to ensure customers receive important information about their purchase/s at the right time, and optimising for high email open and click-through rates
- Create product support materials (FAQs, quick guides & user guides, checklists and templates) in various media (video, PDF, website content) and improve existing resources utilising customer insights and feedback data
- Partner with stakeholders and graphic designer/design agencies to ensure campaign assets and customer support materials are delivered on time, on brand and to a high standard
- Support the Marketing Manager & Digital Performance Manager to execute lead generation campaigns via email, social media and website
- Support the sales team to deliver customer webinars/virtual events and utilise HubSpot to capture conference/face-to-face event leads, track pre- and post-event sales activities, and measure event campaign ROI
You’re a savvy self-starter with 8+ years’ experience in creating and delivering effective CRM campaigns and strategies that increase customer satisfaction, boost loyalty and retention, and drive business growth.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a passion for analysing and interpreting marketing data to optimise campaign performance and inform business decision making
- You’re a CRM/MarTech system super user and have hands-on experience in creating lead funnels, workflows, lead nurturing programs, lead scoring models and lead routing processes
- You’re a self-confident, enthusiastic team player who contributes to building a positive work environment
- You build strong partnerships, through consultation and collaboration, with core business stakeholders that may have competing priorities and focus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with team members and stakeholders at all levels with clarity, impact and influence
- You thrive in an environment where you’re managing multiple campaigns, projects and stakeholders
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You have recent experience managing designers and/or creative teams to deliver assets that are on-brand, on-budget and on-time
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or another related discipline/s
- HubSpot CRM/MarTech platform experience
- Experience hosting webinars/virtual events and operating webinar software (e.g. GoToWebinar, ON24, Zoom), including integration with HubSpot
If interested in the role, please apply by following the application prompts. If suitable, someone from the hiring team will be in touch with you.
Interested to joining Janison, but not sure if you qualify? Please send your CV and a bit about what you’re after to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please no external agencies*