Who are we?
We’re Judo Bank. A purpose-built challenger bank, built on old-fashioned values like integrity, trusted relationships and an enterprising spirit. Born out of a desire to reinvent the craft of relationship banking for the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) market, and to challenge the status quo in a market dominated by the four major banks. We started from a PowerPoint and a bold vision to make a difference in Australian business banking. In a few short years, we have grown significantly, and with offices around the country, Judo Bank is one of the fastest growing new banks in the world. We’re proud to support Australian SMEs and are a business built on trusted relationships, putting our people and customers at the centre of everything we do. Being agile and adaptive, we are purpose built to say yes, to make it easier for our customers to get the funding they need, when they need it. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with customers, our diverse workforce and collaborative culture.
We deeply value diversity of background, experience and thought, and encourage First Nations people, LGBTIQA+ people, people from under-represented or minority backgrounds, people of all ages, and people living with disability to apply.
Now, about this role…
If you love:
- Ensuring the smooth running of every day in the office with 80+ staff
- Planning and coordinating Judo’s office events
- Working in a diverse workforce where you can bring your own capabilities, experiences and knowledge to help build the foundations of Judo
Then this just might be…
Your dream job:
- Based in our Sydney office, but will also provide support for our Parramatta, Newcastle and Canberra teams
- Order stationary and keep our stationary cupboards looking immaculate
- Manage communal areas, in particular the kitchens and bar areas. Keeping them fully stocked with alcohol and snacks for office drinks and events
- Support the team in organising NSW/ACT social events and get-togethers both internal and external
- Set up meeting rooms for all meetings both internal and external making sure the rooms are always left tidy
- Greet external visitors and offer guests water, tea or coffee on arrival
- Organise catering for all office meetings and events
- Assist in overseeing Occupational Health and Safety in the office, identifying any issues and working with the facilities manager to rectify them in a timely manner
- Assisting the Facilities Manager in overseeing building maintenance requirements and access cards for the office / building
- Vendor management including office cleaning, coffee machines, office fruit deliveries etc.
- Manage staff car parking, ordering new access cards and canceling cards as required
- Credit card reconciliation of monthly expenses, processing invoices and following up approvals to ensure the payments are on time
- Coordinating couriers and postage, sorting and distributing mail both incoming and outgoing
- Ad-hoc admin support as required including EA support for the MD (ie. diary management, travel arrangements, minute taking etc.)