Karbon is the global leader in practice management software for growth-minded accounting firms. We provide an award-winning, highly collaborative cloud platform that streamlines work and communication, enabling the average accounting firm using Karbon to save 16 hours per week, per employee.
We have customers in 34 countries and have grown into a globally distributed team, with our people based throughout the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, ranked #1 on G2, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our APAC team as we expand to serve ever growing industry demand. Karbon is the global leader in practice management software for modern accounting firms, providing a truly collaborative cloud platform to optimise and manage workflows, communicate within teams, and deliver exceptional services for their clients.
As an Account Executive, you will…
You will be responsible for managing leads and opportunities, demonstrating how Karbon improves workflow, communications, capacity planning and much more, while providing a first-class experience and ultimately optimise how they run their firm.
Our Account Executives respond to prospective customers promptly, ask questions to understand their pain points, and tailor presentations to demonstrate how Karbon will help them seize new opportunities and modernise their firm.
- Book demos and discovery calls with inbound leads, discover pain points, understand needs and convert qualified prospects into happy customers
- Promptly respond to incoming sales and email inquiries
- Drive and expand your portfolio of prospects through inbound and outbound engagement and call activity
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of information and forecasts (call/meeting notes, supporting documentation, next steps etc.) in Salesforce
- Demonstrate how Karbon's value proposition aligns with clients' requirements
Candidates with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Physically located in Australia and comfortable working with a high performing cross functional international team
- 2+ years of inside sales experience, preferably with SaaS products, to small and medium-sized businesses and a track record of exceeding quota
- Previous outbound sales experience
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and ultimately work independently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Team player with a strong work ethic who is self-motivated and driven by results
- Someone who is friendly and confident; hungry to learn, can think on their feet, identify solutions to prospects' challenges and help them become valued customers of Karbon
Bonus points if you have:
- Accounting, Tax, or App industry experience
- Previous experience working at a company that sells Workflow, Accounting, or Project Management software
- Scaleup environment experience
Why Work at Karbon
- Competitive salary with uncapped monthly bonus potential and high quota attainment
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 5 extra "Karbon Days" off a year
- Generous parental leave
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement
- Opportunity to sell leading platform with highly recognized and valued brand/product offering
- Work with (and learn from) an experienced, high-performing team
- Be part of a fast-growing company that firmly believes in promoting high performers from within
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, invests in development and provides consistent feedback
- Additional incentives focused on performance including President’s Club Trip, Account Executive of the Month, Quarter and Year
- OTE for this role is $180,000+
When we look for talent to join our team, we want unique, creative, and amazing people that align with values, and help us build a world-class product and company.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are, and what has always made us tick.
We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We don’t discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion, physical or cognitive ability, and other diversity dimensions, that may hinder inclusion in the organization.
Generally, if you are a good person, we want to talk to you. 😛
If there are any adjustments or accommodations that we can make to assist you during the recruitment process, and your journey at Karbon, contact us at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At this time, we request that agency referrals are not submitted for this position. We appreciate your understanding and encourage direct applications from interested candidates. Thank you!