Koala’s mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
The Digital Producer will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of marketers, designers, engineers and product managers working across a number of projects, product launches and marketing events. The purpose of this role is to assist with the management, maintenance and development of Koala’s websites, ensuring they are up to date, optimised, consistent and relevant, and, more importantly, to attract and build engagement with target audiences in alignment with business objectives, ie. to create the best possible customer experience.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Help manage the content across all Koala websites, with a centered focus on the Australian market.
- Work with UX, engineers, marketing and data teams to analyse and optimise user flows and pages with a view to improving overall engagement and conversion.
- Customer focused - you are a champion of customer experience.
- Adhering to appropriate Agile methodologies, provide project and ongoing business-as-usual (BAU) support and acting as the digital product owner for BAU activities.
- Contribute to both strategic and BAU digital initiatives including product launches, product changes, sale campaigns, content creation and deployment, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting.
- Work with the Digital team to identify site improvements and proactively implement or recommend them.
- Work with development teams to continually optimise digital platforms for producers.