Legal Content Editor
LegalVision is a commercial law firm with a commitment to innovation. We bring together lawyers, marketing mavericks and legal technologists to deliver efficient and cost-effective legal solutions for SMEs, startups and corporates. We were awarded the Best Content Marketing Team by global marketing SaaS software company SEMRush. Join our team and help take our content efforts to the next level.
As a Legal Content Editor, you will play a key role in contributing to LegalVision's content marketing strategy – a primary source of leads and website traffic. This role is ideal for a law student or an experienced individual who wants to utilise their law degree without having to actually practise law. This position can either be part-time or casual.
- Creating and editing legal content – legal articles, publications, and newsletters.
- Managing relationships with lawyers
- Leveraging existing content through partnerships and social media.
- Learning and growing with a team that has developed an award-winning business and marketing strategy. We’ve been recognised for marketing, innovation, diversity, client service and more!
A taste of a day in the life
- Managing diverse content production and distribution projects.
- Making complex legal concepts seem simple while contributing content to our database of over 9,000 articles.
- Building relationships with content collaborators.
- Expanding our social media presence.
- Understanding industry trends and competitor tactics to help optimise marketing spend.
The Ideal Applicant
- A law degree (or one in progress!).
- Strong editing skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
Ways to Stand Out
- Experience in search, online or digital marketing, especially B2B.
- Experience in WordPress, Google Analytics or SEO.
- Familiarity with HTML.
Working at LegalVision
- Grow with us – a growing business is a constant source of new opportunities. You’ll have access to our skills development fund to further your growth and development.
- Do cool stuff – if you have a cool idea, then what are you waiting for?
- Choose your destiny – if you have a valuable skill, tell us about it. We’ll use whatever resources we have to serve our clients and grow our business.
- Work the way you want – wear what you want, work flexibly, be agile,
- Have fun together – we celebrate our wins and have a good time.
How to Apply
Attach your CV, academic transcript and cover letter as well as your availability.