Manager, Customer Engagement
At Loam, we have the earth in our hands. As a team of scientists, farmers, and entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to revolutionize agriculture and address climate change. Through our cutting-edge microbial technology, we are enhancing soil health, boosting crop yields, and sequestering carbon to create a sustainable future for farming. We are committed to empowering farmers and promoting regenerative practices that benefit both the environment and their bottom line.
As a fast-growing agricultural startup, Loam offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment where innovation and passion thrive. We embrace diversity and believe that our collective expertise and shared commitment can make a significant impact on the global agricultural landscape.
Join us on this exciting journey as we transform agriculture and build a sustainable future together.
About the Role:
Loam Bio is seeking a dynamic and customer-centric Manager of Customer Engagement to play a critical role in our carbon project initiatives. This individual will be responsible for overseeing customer support and engagement under our carbon projects, ensuring that growers receive exceptional service and support throughout the duration of their participation. This role will be integral in maintaining open lines of communication with growers, providing valuable information, and enhancing their overall experience with our carbon programs.
- Maintain consistent and clear communication with growers throughout the duration of carbon projects, ensuring they are informed and engaged at all stages.
- Prepare, communicate and ensure collection of reporting documentation to growers to facilitate audits and compliance with carbon project requirements.
- Analyse and determine the customer journey through our carbon programs, identifying key touchpoints and experiences. Develop strategies and processes to optimise this journey and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Develop and roll out the systems to operationalise and closely monitor key touchpoints for growers throughout the project lifecycle. Understand feedback loops, and data analytics to address gap and continually enhance the customer journey.
- Collaborate with internal teams to enable existing software tools and management system needs that will support and streamline grower journeys, making it easier for them to participate and track their progress.
- Lead engagement programs that go beyond compliance and provide additional value for growers. Develop initiatives, events, or resources that enhance the overall experience and benefits of participating in our carbon projects.
This role can be remote anywhere in NSW, Australia with regular visits to the Loam Head Office in Orange, NSW.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., agriculture, environmental science, business).
- Proven experience in customer engagement, support, or related roles.
- Agricultural operations experience, ideally within cropping with a working understanding of crop management, soil health, and sustainable farming practices.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills, particularly in the context of managing agricultural teams and collaborating with farmers and agribusiness stakeholders.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Familiarity with environmental sustainability and carbon offset projects is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fast-growing start-up with many opportunities for capacity building and career development
- Work alongside leading scientists and innovators in an international organisation
- Enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture
- Competitive salary based on experience
We're tackling some of the most challenging issues of our time, and we're doing it with a team that's passionate about making a difference. If you're looking for a role where you can use your skills to contribute to a mission that matters, we'd love to hear from you.
Loam Bio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic.