Customer Success Manager - Seattle (or West USA)
Are you ready to have a blast while making a real impact? Can you see yourself joining a fast paced and innovative tech start-up that is partnered with AWS? If you thrive on building strong relationships and developing strategic plans to drive customer success, then we have an incredible opportunity for you to take full ownership of our key customer relationships.
At Local Measure, we are revolutionizing customer experience with our next-generation CCaaS platform, trusted by some of the world's most renowned brands. As a passionate and close-knit team of 50+, we have offices in Sydney, Singapore, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Detroit, and Miami. Our all-star line-up of investors, advisors, and senior executives means you will learn and grow with the best.
We are a values-driven organisation, and our eight Core Values keep us aligned and motivated every day:
- Zero Ego: We’re all equal players. Anyone can have an idea and everyone’s opinion gets a shot
- Think Like A Customer: We want our customers to thrive. Our #1 commitment is to their success.
- Own It: If you have a good idea, run with it. The ball is in your court, ace it.
- Punch Above: Our size doesn’t hold us back. We’ll go against anyone and outperform on agility and skill.
- Have Grit: We strive to win. We are scrappy, resourceful, and determined.
- Laugh Out Loud: Laughter is always heard around our offices. Don’t underestimate the value of a one-liner.
- Build Each Other Up: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We help each other out and celebrate as a team.
- Do The Right Thing: We are responsible for what we put into the world. We play by the rules, even when it’s easier not to.
Join our growing team as a Customer Success Manager and become the primary owner of our key customer relationships while developing account strategies. In this role, you will foster customer advocacy, understand their challenges and future goals, recommend solutions that deliver value, and ensure both financial success and customer happiness.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in building customer relationships, ideally within a Contact Center organization or SaaS provider. You are comfortable engaging with senior executives, think strategically while acting tactically, and excel in positioning additional services and driving contract renewals. While being an independent self-starter, you also thrive in coordinating diverse teams to achieve ongoing success. In short, we need someone who can hit the ground running (#OwnIt), contribute individually (#ZeroEgo), and be an all-around awesome human.
- Develop strong relationships within customer organizations and foster platform advocacy.
- Collaborate closely with pre-sales and implementation teams to understand customer needs.
- Create strategic plans for existing customers to drive platform adoption and prepare for future services.
- Conduct business review sessions with key accounts.
- Prepare internal account reviews to define renewal and growth strategies.
- Lead contract renewal discussions with customers.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to produce compelling customer case studies.
- Develop a key account strategy that can be adopted by other Local Measure team members.
- 5+ years of experience in Contact Center or a SaaS organization (CCaaS experience is a plus).
- Consultative approach to understanding customer needs and challenges.
- Proven ability to build deep relationships within accounts.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the excitement.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities that unite and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and critical thinking abilities.
- Effective multitasking and project management skills.
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills.
- Is fun to work with!
Something looks off?