Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us...
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
Watch this - What we do
About the role:
This role will help us in the day-to-day management of our Salesforce environment. This role will provide essential support to our Salesforce users, work with the team to develop solutions that meet our organisational goals and assist in maintaining and monitoring the integrations of Salesforce with our other digital platforms.
Who you will be working with:
We are a small but growing team, responsible for driving change and making an impact in our business systems and processes. We have a strong focus on building solutions around our Salesforce ecosystem and business systems, working closely with key business stakeholders to create efficiencies and work smarter using technology.
How you will make an impact:
- Taking the initiative and finding ways to make things better.
- Seeing a problem and wanting to fix it.
- Ensuring that we work to continuously improve and learn as we go.
- Helping our Mable staff see technology as an enabler to completing their tasks and meeting their goals, not a hindrance they have to ‘put up’ with each day.
- Creating efficiencies and working smarter to build an environment of self-service, self-help and user education; automation of repetitive tasks, where possible; and proactive monitoring and reporting of potential issues before they become big problems.
What will I be doing?
- System configuration and solution development to meet business requirements. This includes the development of solutions, coordinating testing and rollout
- Management of implementations, enhancements and system upgrades
- Management of data integrity, system performance and user activity
- Troubleshoot technical and functional issues
- Develop and document procedures and training for new solutions or implementations
- Build and maintain reports/dashboards to support data-driven business decisions
- Work proactively with the team to identify opportunities for improvement and address key challenges.
- Ownership of user setup and support requests and responsesWork closely with the technical teams, business members and vendors to deliver value to our team, business and customers.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in a Salesforce Administrator role, performing similar duties
- Experience in building and customising custom objects, flows, custom views, reports, dashboards and other content items in Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd party integrations for Marketing, Telephony, SMS, etc would be advantageous but not essential
- Salesforce Certification would also be advantageous but not essential
- You have excellent communication skills, and stakeholder managementYou bring strong analytical and problem-solving skills, taking a high degree of initiative and being flexible in your approach.
- You have the desire to bring innovation to the solution process, thinking creatively and critically to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- You take your commitments seriously and don’t let others down.
- You always follow through on your responsibilities.
- You are resilient and a self-starter. You are motivated to get things done.
- You are knowledgeable, while still being curious to learn and adapt quickly.
- You love working in a small, collaborative team that enjoys having fun and supporting each other.
Life at Mable
🏢 Sydney CBD Office - Two minutes walk from Town Hall Station, we’ve recently taken over an entire floor of the Hilton Hotel building with state-of-the-art facilities and tools you need to get the job done (hello, #scaleup life).
🏠 Hybrid working model - We love to encourage a healthy balance between team collaboration and home/ family commitments.
💻 WFH Set Up Allowance - A generous $800 to help you kit out your home office.
💵 Competitive Remuneration - Everyone at Mable contributes to the bigger picture mission so we want you to feel financially rewarded.
❤️🩹 Wellbeing & Mental health - We offer floating public holidays and access to our Employee Assistance Program (App + counselling).
🎂 Time away from our desks to recharge - Enjoy additional days off to celebrate your birthday, support your community by tapping into our ‘volunteer day’ or just have a day to yourself through our ‘wellbeing day’.
✈️ Explore the world - You have the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 4-weeks each year.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Family comes first - Make the most of our Paid Parental Leave - a gender neutral policy for primary (14 weeks + super) and secondary (6 weeks + super) carers.
💪🏾 Stay fit - Discounted gym memberships and classes.
🥪 We love to eat - Our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience.
🏾 Diversity & Inclusion - We are constantly empowering our employees and creating a culture of greater inclusion. We are endorsed by Work180 as an accredited employer for women in tech.
🏆 Anniversary Awards - Be rewarded through our recognition program with awesome goodies and rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Mable.
💗 Accelerate your career - Be a part of one of Australia's fastest growing Marketplaces. We are a scale-up tech-co and our people are a huge part of this. We want all of our Mablers to feel supported in their careers and for Mable to be the place where they can grow to their full potential.
Culture within the Mablehood - Our values
All About People - We put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Better Together - We are stronger, better and faster when we work together.
Challenge Openly - Speak up. Candid discussion helps us make better decisions.
Do The Right Thing, Always - We hold ourselves to the highest standard. What we say and do matters.
CrEate Impact - We are passionate about having an impact.
We are one
We’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in tech - visit our page here.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘’tick all the boxes’’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to the Mablehood that we are looking for!
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Where to find us online
Glassdoor - https://bit.ly/3z0K328
YouTube - https://bit.ly/34L7DlP
Instagram - https://bit.ly/3pgAOXk
Facebook - https://bit.ly/3ic6LhQ
LinkedIn - https://bit.ly/3ie6Q4U
See more open positions at Mable
Something looks off?