Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
This role is for HomeMade - a related entity of Mable
HomeMade is a related entity to Mable and operate as a completely separate business, however both have a shared vision for self-management.
We are a health-tech start-up established in 2020, focusing on transforming home care in Australia through our creative approach which is designed to support people in achieving their goals whilst living at home.
Leveraging on our technology platform, we are an approved provider that specialise in self-management. We partner with our customers to create unique support plans that meet their needs and optimise their funds, making the most out of their Home Care Package (HCP). Our approach is simple and keeps people in control of their package, funding, and support.
To find out more, click here.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team as a Support Specialist, helping people live the life they want.
Reporting directly to the Support Team Lead you will be working closely with our Support Partners to deliver a personal, friendly, high-quality service experience as our customers go through all stages of the HomeMade journey.
The location of this role can be based from NSW or QLD.
- Supporting HomeMade customers through proactive and reactive communications via multiple channels, including inbound and outbound calls and email
- Work closely with the Support Partners to sign up, onboard, and deliver ongoing support to Homemade customers.
- Provide high-quality customer support, guidance, and training to customers to help self-manage their Homecare Package and achieve their goals
- Daily management of customer account documentation, including updating customer profiles and account
- Recognise unhappy customers and work towards a resolution or escalate where required
- Engage in regular workshops and team meetings to evaluate current processes and procedures with a viewpoint to continuous improvement
- Proactively work with customers to help get the most out of systems and Service Partners platforms.
- Work closely with our Service Partners to successfully onboard our Customers to their platforms.
- Adhere to team processes and procedures and meet individual and team KPIs
- Provide education and support tailored to meet the individual needs of all HomeMade customers
What are we looking for?
- Bring empathetic and supportive customer service skills to our full range of customers and experiences, including responding to technical enquiries.
- You will be proactive, a critical thinker and a great problem solver
- You are a good listener, problem solver and people person
- You pride yourself and gain great satisfaction in providing amazing customer service
- You care about your customers and will always go the extra mile to get them the best outcomes
- HomeMade is a technology enabled business, therefore we need tech savvy people who love to learn new things and experience troubleshooting
- You need to be confident using Google suite, Salesforce, and cloud-based contact centre software or can demonstrate an ability to pick similar systems up quickly
- Experience in a customer service, sales/account management environment is preferred
- You enjoy working in a team towards team goals, deadlines and weekly KPIs
- You approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability and aged care sectors and communities
- You exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion and innate curiosity.
Who you will be working with
You would be joining our team, a group of people who know they can make a difference to their customers. We are an efficient, contemporary, and customer-focused business that works in a Supportive family-friendly working environment.
The values we live by
🏼PUT PEOPLE FIRST - People and relationships matter most
🪁 FOSTER FREEDOM - Life should be lived in a way that makes sense for you, without unnecessary controls or external restrictions
💖DO THE RIGHT THING - What is fair, honest, open, ethical, and transparent
💡BE BOLD - With a vision to imagine and create a brighter future
Life at HomeMade
🏠 Hybrid set-up - Work from home or in the office (depending on what suits your circumstance). Our Head Office is situated within the Hilton Hotel, in Sydney's CBD.
💕 We care - Be surrounded by a supportive, family-friendly working environment.
🪴 Keep growing with us - Ongoing career development opportunities.
🎉Floating Public Holidays - Our Floating Public Holidays policy is just one way the company demonstrates its commitment to the wellbeing of our people and to creating a culture of greater inclusion.
🙋🏼♂️ Volunteer day - One paid day per calendar year to volunteer for your community. We encourage you to volunteer in the disability or aged care sector, but it’s your choice!
🌴 Wellbeing day - Enjoy a paid day each calendar year to focus on your health and wellbeing.
❤️🩹 Employee Assistance Program - A 24/7 service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family.
👨🏻👩🏻👧🏻👦🏻 Improved parental leave - We support our employees through their parental leave journey to enable them to balance work and family matters and successfully transition to their new life stage as working parents.
We are one
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well just bring something to HomeMade that we are looking for!
One thing about HomeMade is we love to chat and we aren’t ready to give up that human touch. If you have any queries or questions about the opportunity or would like to have a confidential discussion.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.