Director of Sales [America, East]
Are you a tenacious and creative sales leader who loves to drive growth and exceed targets? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and innovation? If so, we want you to join the Morse Micro team as our Director of Sales for America East! You will be responsible for driving profitable growth of Morse Micro’s WiFi HaLow products and solutions within a region of the Americas. You will be at the forefront of our growth strategy, working closely with our product and marketing teams to drive revenue and market share within the region.
As a Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales plans, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and partners, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about technology and driven to succeed. The position will report to the SVP of WW Sales and Business Development. Your role and team will help drive the sales success of Morse Micro’s HaLow technology.
Morse Micro is Australia’s fastest-growing semiconductor company that is shaping the future of Wi-Fi technology for the multi-billion dollar Internet of Things markets. At Morse Micro you will be working with experienced professionals and engineers, some of whom are the team that invented the original Wi-Fi technology that is ubiquitous today.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining influential relationships with key customer executives that enable early architecture engagements
- Identify, develop, and nurture emerging accounts and markets
- Driving regular pipeline reviews with the team
- Building and nurturing influential external and internal relationships
- Executing a sales vision and strategy that is aligned with will further Morse Micro’s revenue goals
- Collaborate to develop and implement a sales plan that results in profitable revenue and market share growth meeting or exceeding Morse Micro’s corporate objectives
- Creatively solving problems to improve Morse Micro’s market penetration and perception
- Provides input into organizational effectiveness to inform optimal structure, skills, and staff needed to execute on strategies
Required qualifications and experience:
- BSEE or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years’ semiconductor sales experience and direct or indirect management experience with a history of sales execution.
- 802.11 wireless experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving capabilities with a history of bringing new technologies to market.
- Experience selling Wi-Fi solutions to ISPs, Enterprise AP companies, and/or Consumer AP companies is strongly desirable
- Strong ability to coach and mentor others to higher levels of performance
- Team oriented; leverages sales partners abilities appropriately; shares in successes and takes ownership for mistakes or losses.
The position can be fully remote, but we’d prefer the candidate to live in the Northeast, Irvine, or the Bay Area.
Who we are:
Morse Micro is Australia’s largest semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts who love to work hard, innovate & invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest-power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Irvine, Bay Area & Boston (USA), Bangalore (India), Cambridge (UK) and Hangzhou (China).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Premium health benefits
- Mobile phone benefit
- Join a high performing, inclusive company where you can make a real impact
How to apply:
If you are interested in building the first 802.11ah chipset together with the inventors of Wi-Fi, then send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's next Director of Sales.
Check out what it is like to work for us: