Director of Customer Success
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for our customer success strategy. You will work to ensure appropriate process and system changes are adopted to continuously improve the customer experience to ensure high customer adoption & retention. Your role and team will help drive the customer success of Morse Micro’s HaLow technology. As we continue to scale, the range of customers and their applications will continue to increase resulting in many exciting deliverables, which you will be leading.
Morse Micro is Australia’s fastest growing semiconductor startup that is shaping the future of Wi-Fi technology for the multi-billion dollar Internet of Things markets. At Morse Micro you will be working with experienced professionals and engineers, some of whom are the team that invented the original Wi-Fi technology that is ubiquitous today.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the sales team and customers who are in the evaluation phase to push product integration
- Work with the customer and explore how we will ensure their success through the entire product lifecycle, from initial technology evaluation, product design, validation, certification and production
- Understand customer requirements, translate to diagrams & documentation to propose solutions and products
- Create application notes and material to aid in the design-in process and answer customer questions
- Identify how we best support customer design activities for wireless & microcontroller products by working closely with the FAE, application engineering and design teams
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to ultimately drive sampling to large scale design-wins
Required skills and experience:
- A solid professional, with a minimum of 10+ years experience in a B2B client facing role managing a high performing team
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships cross-functionally and an ability to lead with influence
- A strong communicator with analytic & strategic thinking who can articulate the needs of the customer and resolve both short and long-term issues
- Experience building a product from concept to production
- Familiarity with embedded software and RF networking, preferably 802.11 series standards etc.
- Project management skills
- Exposure to customers and customer requirements and translating to project scope
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Who we are:
Morse Micro is Australia’s largest semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts that love to work hard, innovate & invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Irvine & Bay Area (USA), Bangalore (India), Cambridge (UK), Hangzhou & Shenzen (China) and Taipei (Taiwan).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Healthy work environment with sit/stand desks and large screens
- Office perks such as stocked drinks fridge, snack bar and barista coffee
- Newly fitted-out offices, with a relaxed, friendly work environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in building the first 802.11ah chipset together with the inventors of Wi-Fi, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and application letter and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's next Director of Customer Success.
Check out what it is like to work for us: