Workplace Experience Coordinator
Our mission at Ofload is to achieve zero waste in trucking by digitising the transport industry.
In Australia, currently 30% of trucks drive empty and a further 50% are underutilised amounting to mass inefficiency and detrimental environmental impacts. Since 2020 we have scaled to a team of over 100, removed nearly 5 million empty kilometres from our roads. and have planted over 11 000 trees to offset our carbon footprint in partnership with One Tree Planted.
In 2022, we supercharged our growth through the acquisition of logistics experts CIA Logistics, raised $60m in Series B funding and were recognised by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia’s Most Innovative Companies.
We are looking to grow our People and Culture team and welcome people excited by the opportunity to disrupt the logistics industry!
This role is essential to Ofload to make the day-to-day operations of our business run smoothly.
What You Will Do
Implement our workplace experience program, across our Sydney and Melbourne offices and remote team
- Act as the go-to person for all office requirements: with no task too small for you to tackle, this might include: keeping offices tidy and functional, ordering and restocking supplies, and optimising existing new vendor relationships
- Live and breathe Ofload values and implement programs to amplify the employee experience. You will own the new starter experience, customer tours, team events and support on larger scale events and activations
- Manage travel within Australia for our employees, as required
Support the greater People and Culture team with tasks and projects across the people lifecycle
- Provide administrative support and manage projects across workplace experience, compliance, diversity, equity & inclusion, talent, engagement and/or performance.
What You'll Bring
You enjoy being challenged and take delight in overcoming and removing obstacles that arise. Your passion for quality employee experience drives you to continually improve your craft and learn new and effective ways of doing things. You take pride in working with others to build strong relationships across the business.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership, bring new ideas and really make it your own! You will have -
- Passion for delivering excellent customer / stakeholder / vendor relationship management and good negotiation skills
- Take initiative to innovate and drive process improvements
- A positive, welcoming, high energy and proactive attitude
- Employee and customer-focused in everything you do
- Strong organisational, administration skills and excellent communication skills
- Anticipates people's needs and is proactive in managing others
- Will get in and get the job done, whatever it is and high attention to detail
Life at Ofload
At Ofload, our values are in our DNA and underpin the work we do every day. We are proud of the collaborative, diverse and innovative culture we continue to build. The Ofload team is motivated by a shared ambition to digitise the logistics industry and have a truckload of fun while doing it! As well as the opportunity to join a high-growth organisation with the ability to make a meaningful impact everyday, you will enjoy;
- Working in a hybrid environment with a split of in-office and working from home. Our philosophy on working is one built around connection, inclusion and flexibility.
- Holistic wellness support for you and your family through our wellbeing partnership with Acacia Connection
- Generous parental leave entitlements including 16 weeks primary caregiver leave and continued superannuation contributions
- Annual learning and development budget to support your professional growth
- Paid volunteer leave to support the causes that matter to you
Plus all the exciting perks of joining a startup - epic Ofload swag, weekly catered breakfasts, monthly team lunch, a reward and recognition program and plenty of social events.
Ofload is committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and a culture where people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. Applications are highly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and equity target groups including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQ.
We endeavour to create an equitable recruitment process with an even playing field for all candidates. If you require any adjustments to be made, please let a member of our recruitment team know.
Something looks off?