Our mission at Ofload is to achieve zero waste in trucking by digitising the transport industry.
In Australia, currently 30% of trucks drive empty and a further 50% are underutilised amounting to mass inefficiency and detrimental environmental impacts. Since 2020 we have scaled to a team of over 100, removed nearly 5 million empty kilometres from our roads. and have planted over 11 000 trees to offset our carbon footprint in partnership with One Tree Planted.
In 2022, we supercharged our growth through the acquisition of logistics experts CIA Logistics, raised $60m in Series B funding and were recognised by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia’s Most Innovative Companies.
We are looking to grow our team and welcome people excited by the opportunity to disrupt the logistics industry!
We are looking for Transport Allocators to join our Operations team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective allocation of resources to meet our transportation needs. You will be required to coordinate and plan the movement of goods and materials, ensuring that deliveries are made on time and in a cost-effective manner.
What you'll do:
- Allocating transport resources and scheduling deliveries in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Planning and coordinating the movement of goods and materials, ensuring that deliveries are made on time
- Developing and maintaining relationships with transport suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on transport delivery performance, identifying any issues and implementing corrective actions where necessary
- Managing and updating transport delivery schedules, ensuring that accurate and up-to-date information is available at all times
- Ensuring that transport delivery schedules comply with health and safety regulations and environmental standards
- Developing and implementing process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the transport allocation process
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience in a transport allocation role
- Solid planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions to complex transport challenges
- Knowledge of transport industry regulations and standards, including health and safety and environmental requirements
Life at Ofload
- At Ofload, our values are in our DNA and underpin the work we do every day. We are proud of the collaborative, diverse and innovative culture we continue to build. The Ofload team is motivated by a shared ambition to digitise the logistics industry and have a truckload of fun while doing it! As well as the opportunity to join a high-growth organisation with the ability to make a meaningful impact everyday, you will enjoy;
- Working in a hybrid environment with a split of in-office and working from home. Our philosophy on working is one built around connection, inclusion and flexibility.
- Holistic wellness support for you and your family through our wellbeing partnership with Acacia Connection
- Generous parental leave entitlements including 16 weeks primary caregiver leave and continued superannuation contributions
- Annual learning and development budget to support your professional growth
- Paid volunteer leave to support the causes that matter to you
We endeavour to create an equitable recruitment process with an even playing field for all candidates. If you require any adjustments to be made, please let a member of our recruitment team know.
Something looks off?