Talent Acquisition Partner / Lead
Our mission at Ofload is to achieve zero waste in trucking by digitising the transport industry.
In Australia, currently 30% of trucks drive empty and a further 50% are underutilised amounting to mass inefficiency and detrimental environmental impacts. Since 2020 we have scaled to a team of over 100, removed nearly 5 million empty kilometres from our roads. and have planted over 11 000 trees to offset our carbon footprint in partnership with One Tree Planted.
We are recognised by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia’s Most Innovative Companies and are ranked number 4 on the LinkedIn Top Startups List 2023. And we’re just getting started!!!
We are looking to grow our team and welcome people excited by the opportunity to disrupt the logistics industry!
About the Role
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you will lead the talent function end-to-end at Ofload. Reporting to the VP of People & Culture you will be the sole Talent Partner and work closely with all hiring managers, interviewers and the broader People & Culture team to attract and hire the best people. You will own hiring end-to-end, improve processes, coach & guide all interviewers and give an exceptional candidate experience. The foundations are in place, however, you will scale the talent function as Ofload continues to grow.
What You’ll do:
- Full-Cycle recruitment: Manage the end-to-end recruitment process effectively across all role levels and without the use of agencies.
- Strategic thinker: Develop a clear talent acquisition strategy aligned with the company's business goals and objectives.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with all hiring managers, identifying their needs, prioritising roles and setting clear goals. If something isn’t working, you collect & share data and find new ways to get results.
- Employer branding: Promote Ofload’s employer brand to attract top talent, especially in a competitive market.
- Interview processes: Work with hiring managers to design and build interview processes for all new roles, including scorecards and rubrics.
- Interview training and coaching: Run interview training for all new interviewers and coach interviewers throughout the process.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, regardless of the outcome. Coach interviewers with this too.
- Data-Driven: Use data and analytics to track and improve recruitment processes, such as time-to-fill, cost per hire, and source effectiveness. Uses this data to drive change, and conversations.
- Create and drive an employee referral program
- Improve the talent function: Work through an ongoing list of projects focused on employer branding, candidate experience, candidate attraction and pooling.
What You’ll Bring:
- You are a tenured Talent Partner with experience working in a fast-moving tech company.
- You have strong knowledge and experience recruiting across a range of roles and levels, including tech roles.
- You are an exceptional communicator, who builds strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
- You have strong influencing skills, backed by your experience and data.
- You have the ability to work with ambiguity and unknowns, but ask the right questions and put processes in place to remove this where possible. You don’t get caught up with changing priorities.
- You can work autonomously and take full ownership of the talent function. This includes the ability to set goals, identifying ways to improve processes and ways of working.
- You love learning and staying up to date with the latest talent trends. You have the ability to translate industry data and recruitment data into digestible take-aways to educate and inform the business.
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve, scale processes and grow/promote a recruitment culture.
- You are a proactive team player.
At Ofload we prioritise impact, aptitude and passion, so we’d encourage you to apply if you do not meet all the above criteria.
Life at Ofload:
At Ofload, our values are in our DNA and underpin the work we do every day. We are proud of the collaborative, diverse and innovative culture we continue to build. The Ofload team is motivated by a shared ambition to digitise the logistics industry and have a truckload of fun while doing it! As well as the opportunity to join a high-growth organisation with the ability to make a meaningful impact everyday, you will enjoy;
- Working in a hybrid environment with a split of in-office and working from home. Our philosophy on working is one built around connection, inclusion and flexibility
- Holistic wellness support for you and your family through our wellbeing partnership with Acacia Connection
- Up to 4 weeks’ paid parental leave; an additional 12 weeks’ paid leave for birth givers; and continued superannuation contributions
- Annual learning and development budget to support your professional growth
- Paid volunteer leave to support the causes that matter to you
Plus all the exciting perks of joining a startup - epic Ofload swag, weekly catered breakfasts, monthly team lunch, a reward and recognition program and plenty of social events.
Ofload is committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and a culture where people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. Applications are highly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and equity target groups including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQ.
We endeavour to create an equitable recruitment process with an even playing field for all candidates. If you require any adjustments to be made, please let a member of our talent team know.