Our mission at Ofload is to achieve zero waste in trucking by digitising the transport industry.
In Australia, currently 30% of trucks drive empty and a further 50% are underutilised amounting to mass inefficiency and detrimental environmental impacts. Since 2020 we have scaled to a team of over 100, removed nearly 5 million empty kilometres from our roads. and have planted over 11 000 trees to offset our carbon footprint in partnership with One Tree Planted.
In 2022, we supercharged our growth through the acquisition of logistics experts CIA Logistics, raised $60m in Series B funding and were recognised by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia’s Most Innovative Companies.
We are looking to grow our team and welcome people excited by the opportunity to disrupt the logistics industry!
This newly created role reports directly to our Senior Commercial Manager, and sits within our Commercial team - an essential part of the future growth and success of Ofload. The main objective of the role will be driving commercial strategy, converting sales and tender opportunities. You will be leading the analysis and modelling of pricing and scenarios simulation, working closely with the Sales team to define the commercial strategy and convert business opportunities through pricing requests and tenders.
What You’ll Do
- Leading analysis and modelling of pricing, scenarios simulation, risks and opportunities, sales acquisition conversations, and revenue & profit forecasting.
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Manager and working closely with the Sales Team to convert business opportunities through pricing requests and tenders;
- Leading tender submissions, including analysing tender requirements and formulating winning strategy, project manage tender process, stakeholders value-based presentation, and final negotiations.
- A main contributor to the commercial strategy, including competitors analysis, client’s value proposition assessment, competitive pricing, margin optimization, proposal development, terms and conditions, negotiations.
- Understanding and contributing to the growth strategy, including end-to-end B2B customer acquisition, sales and marketing analytics, marketing initiatives, and revenue and forecast.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience in commercial (pricing, contracts, and tenders) in a top-line growth function, such as deals or transaction team, corporate development, business development, pre-contract, or pre-sales.
- Master in commercial negotiations with multiple stakeholders within client organizations.
- Understanding growth strategy, including sales, marketing, and scaling.
At Ofload we prioritise impact, aptitude and passion, so we’d encourage you to apply if you do not meet all the above criteria.
Life at Ofload
At Ofload, our values are in our DNA and underpin the work we do every day. We are proud of the collaborative, diverse and innovative culture we continue to build. The Ofload team is motivated by a shared ambition to digitise the logistics industry and have a truckload of fun while doing it! As well as the opportunity to join a high-growth organisation with the ability to make a meaningful impact everyday, you will enjoy;
- Working in a hybrid environment with a split of in-office and working from home. Our philosophy on working is one built around connection, inclusion and flexibility.
- Holistic wellness support for you and your family through our wellbeing partnership with Acacia Connection
- Generous parental leave entitlements including 16 weeks primary caregiver leave and continued superannuation contributions
- Annual learning and development budget to support your professional growth
- Paid volunteer leave to support the causes that matter to you
Plus all the exciting perks of joining a startup - epic Ofload swag, weekly catered breakfasts, monthly team lunch, a reward and recognition program and plenty of social events.
Ofload is committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and a culture where people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. Applications are highly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and equity target groups including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQ.
We endeavour to create an equitable recruitment process with an even playing field for all candidates. If you require any adjustments to be made, please let a member of our recruitment team know.