Head of Finance
Ordermentum Pty Ltd
We are looking for a killer Head of Finance to join our team and trail blaze how we do operational finance at Ordermentum. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned finance professional with a deep understanding of SaaS revenue and metrics, strategic planning, budgeting, reporting, and financial modelling who is eager to go “in-house” with one of Australia's fastest growing scale-ups.
Working alongside the leadership team, this role is accountable for improving, monitoring and communicating the financial performance across the business. They will also be responsible for ensuring best practice, legislative and regulation requirements are being adhered to across the full spectrum of financial obligations.
What you will do:
- Financial Leadership: Drive profitable business growth to achieve commercial success through systems, people and collaboration with leadership team and the CEO
- Strategic Perspective - Develop financial strategies that align with business goals and execute against clear success metrics
- Reporting & Analysis: Design and maintain comprehensive dashboards and reports that provide real-time insights into the financial health of the company, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Financial Modelling & Budgeting: Provide clear budgeting and forecasting models to evaluate impact analysis and to inform the business of recommendations.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate financial risks and opportunities, ensuring the company's financial health and stability.
- Accounting Oversight: Oversee the day-to-day financial and accounting functions, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.
What you will have:
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Have proven experience in a senior finance role, with a strong focus on SaaS financial management.
- Possess exceptional financial modelling, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a deep understanding of SaaS metrics, including MRR, ARR, churn, and customer lifetime value.
- Ability to connect with everyone around you; you will need to influence cross-functional teams to understand challenges, blockers and expectations
- A leader, mentor and a genuine team player, willing to work shoulder to shoulder with others to get the job done and influence outcomes
- Proven operating range. Can think strategically while also happy to get in to the detail
- Adept at utilising business data, drawing relevant insights and using it to build strategic initiatives
- Highly commercial brain - loves being in the numbers
- Advanced levels of critical thinking with a creative and innovative mind
- Lead with a positive attitude to deliver customer focused results though a collaborative approach
Ordermentum is Australia's leading digital ordering and payments platform for the wholesale food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014, Ordermentum has spearheaded the digital transformation of the hospitality industry, empowering suppliers and venues to trade smarter and more sustainably.
With a robust infrastructure and over $25 million invested in its platform and business and a team of over 100 people dedicated to the Australian food and beverage industry, Ordermentum processes over $1.2 billion in transactions annually, benefiting over 40,000 venues and 850 suppliers nationwide. As a trusted industry leader, Ordermentum is a purpose and values led company committed to digitising operations, streamlining processes, and driving business growth in the dynamic food and beverage landscape.