Customer Success Manager
Ordermentum Pty Ltd
Do you want to join a team striving to transform how an industry trades through technology?
Do you want to be part of a fun, diverse team of over 100 who are rapidly growing in a ‘scale up’ environment.
At Ordermentum we are on a mission to become the single platform of choice for all food and beverage companies to manage orders, facilitate payment and discover new products and services that save time and money.
We are recruiting a driven, self motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. They will have the ability to navigate change and deliver key priorities whilst liaising with the business to ensure the customer has the tools for success.
As a crucial role in the business, this individual is the conduit between the customer & Ordermentum. The successful candidate will be able to build rapport easily, decipher broad business principles & processes and maintain customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- Manage a portfolio of existing and new customers, ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from Ordermentum..
- You will focus on account growth by identifying expansion opportunities, drive feature adoption through tailored solutions, build and maintain customer relationships, consistently striving to create win-wins for both our customers and company.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Proactively identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, working closely with each customer to help drive success.
- Provide helpful insights to your customers to ensure that the Ordermentum platform is helping them trade smarter.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurised environment.
- Uphold and manage a solid success cadence and manage regular account updates and quarterly business reviews.
- Hold internal and external stakeholders to account by creating strong relationships and influencing outcomes.
- Be the expert in solving complex business problems with data.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Report directly to the Head of Supplier Success.
- Drive the department OKRs and your individual targets.
What you will bring:
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles.
- Saas experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience working and overachieving upsell sell targets.
- Knowledge of best practice including external referencing and ways to enhance our current processes.
- Experience in working with complex & multi-divisional customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritise, plan and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines.
- Ability to hit the ground running with a proactive & can do attitude.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for technology/systems and how they can improve business processes.
What you get:
- Excellent benefits & work practices that encourage & promote flexibility
- A great office centrally located in Surry Hills with a flexible working environment believing in getting things done rather than counting time at a desk
- A team that lives their values; Lifelong Learner, Up & To The Right, Stay Human, Constantly Striving for Win Win’s
- Plus working in Food & Bev usually means lots of treats!
Ordermentum has built a sophisticated cloud-based ordering and payment SaaS application. We started in 2014 and we’ve grown to over 40,000 active venues and 850+ suppliers on our network, and over $4 billion in orders transacted. We’re transforming the beloved Australian hospitality industry to trade smarter and sustainably.
The team of over 100 people, use our values to guide our decisions about our business, our people and our product. We’re proud to live by them every single day.
- Life long learner
- Constantly Striving For Win-Wins
- Up and To The Right (in every way)
- Stay Human
We are a proudly Work 180 endorsed employer, supporting a range of flexible work options & benefits.