Venue Success Manager
Ordermentum Pty Ltd
Are you an experienced Customer Success or Sales person with a deep passion for the food and beverage industry? We’re looking for a Venue Success Manager to join our growing venue team, which works hand-in-hand with our food and beverage suppliers/ distributors and the best restaurants, cafes and bars across Australia. Your role is to manage a portfolio of venues throughout the customer success management (CSM) cycle to help these venues streamline their business by adopting our digital solutions, including consolidating their food and beverage purchasing via our digital platform, leveraging features like chat, one-click-bookkeeping or spend insights or benefiting from our market-leading rewards programme.
At Ordermentum, our purpose is to create a more sustainable food and beverage industry, by helping venues and suppliers trade smarter. Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown a massive network of 40k of your favourite cafes, restaurants and bars (almost half the venues in the country!) ordering $1.2b+ a year from over 850 local, wholesale suppliers. In September 2023, we announced a new capital raise and our acquisition of the Foodbomb business to further extend our market-leading position.
What You'll Do:
In this role you will own and manage the CSM lifecycle by working with our existing venues throughout the process of onboarding, adoption, expansion, retention right through to growth and advocacy.
- Build and nurture customer relationships: Work closely with our existing community of hospitality venues and manage multiple customers at different points of the account lifecycle. Track customer metrics and increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins and conducting quarterly business reviews. Identify opportunities to help venues get greater value from using the Ordermentum platform and increase lifetime value for Ordermentum.
- Build supplier relationships: Work with our curated range of suppliers to provide ‘win-wins’ for venues and suppliers, creating sustainable long-term trading relationships.
- Meet and exceed targets: Focus on achieving individual and team sales goals, including prioritising where to invest your time to get the greatest return.
- Collaboration: Work with our venue sales team to iterate our venue pitch and proposition. Provide in depth feedback to the Product, Growth, Marketing and Data teams to help support our future strategy development.
What you’ll have:
- 5+ years experience in either B2B sales or food and beverage industry field sales, with a proven track record of hitting KPIs.
- Self-motivated, driven and with a desire to constantly learn, grow and deliver exceptional results.
- A strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth and the willingness and genuine desire to solve customer issues and foster better relationships between our venues and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to understand the needs of your customers and then sell and present ideas in a compelling way, adjusting style for the audience.
- Knowledge of sales principles and CRM proficiency.
- Australian driver’s licence and a car.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work with the market-leader to use digital technology to reshape the food and beverage industry for the better - making life better for thousands of venues and hospitality workers in the process.
- An attractive salary and incentive package.
- To work in a small, passionate and capable team, with training, coaching and mentoring to help you learn and grow.
- A range of benefits & work practices that encourage & promote engagement and flexibility.
- Access to Creative Cubes co-working space in South Melbourne, Carlton and other locations.