Senior Product Manager
Ordermentum Pty Ltd
Are you an experienced Product Manager who thrives in evidence-led environments, forever curious about how our products can have a bigger impact on the lives of our customers? We’re looking for an inspirational leader with the ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation. Someone who’s infectiously passionate about discovering and inventing the best possible experience for our venues and suppliers, which leads directly to the success and growth of our business.
At Ordermentum, our purpose is to create a more sustainable food and beverage industry, by helping venues and suppliers trade smarter. Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown a massive network of 40k of your favourite cafes, restaurants, and bars (almost half the venues in the country!) ordering $1.2b+ a year from over 850 local, wholesale suppliers. In September 2023, we announced a new capital raise and our acquisition of the Foodbomb business to further extend our market-leading position, together.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll define and implement the product strategy, roadmap and backlog in an agile development environment. Get the team excited about, and contributing towards, the product idea and direction.
- Use business strategy, metrics and customer insights (qualitative + quantitative) to inform how the product evolves. Involve your colleagues through design thinking and discovery workshops to align on the right problem to solve.
- Be the voice and advocate of the customer internally, through regular involvement of real customers
- Be hands-on: take ownership of the product life cycle, from planning to research to design, development, and launch.
- Collaborate with team members across the organisation to help shape our products in the most meaningful way for our users.
- Integrate into the daily workflow ensuring the team has everything they need to keep moving forward.
- Provide input and collateral into the creation of user training and support documentation.
What you'll Have:
- You have deep expertise across all aspects of product management, with strong knowledge of agile, lean and design-thinking methods.
- You are known for creating clarity in complex, uncertain situations, enjoy interacting with customers and continuously draw upon data-driven insights to deliver strong customer and product outcomes
- Ability to connect with everyone around you; you will need to influence cross-functional teams to understand challenges, blockers and expectations
- A leader, mentor and a genuine team player, willing to work shoulder to shoulder with others to get the job done and influence outcomes
- Driven, determined and disciplined
- Advanced levels of critical thinking with a creative and innovative mind
- Open and transparent communication style and able to communicate a plan to both non-technical and technical team members
- A positive, can-do attitude that inspires others
The experience we’re looking for
- 5+ Years Experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in delivering web and ideally mobile apps in a pragmatic, agile environment
- Experience in Marketplaces, B2B SaaS, or Financial Services, with a clear understanding of the commercial metrics and product experiences that underpin these business models
What you'll get:
- An attractive salary package, including participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Ongoing support in your learning and development
- Work in a bright, highly capable team focused on interesting, meaningful industry problems
- Great office centrally located in Surry Hills, surrounded by great cafes. Still finding the right balance of remote and in-office working, and being there for each other throughout.