ORIGO Education is an award winning, internationally recognised leader in mathematics primary school education. As an industry leader, we are proud to have been making mathematics meaningful, enjoyable, and accessible for over 25 years and counting. As an industry leader, ORIGO Education publishes and covers all facets of primary mathematics education from traditional printed products to digital interactive resources and professional learning throughout the world. ORIGO Education products support primary education teachers across 14 countries, including the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and Thailand.
To support our Australian Executive Team and Australian Sales Team we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administration Assistant to provide administration and front office support, as well as assist in ensuring an excellent customer experience by answering telephone and email enquiries.
The key areas of focus of this role are distributed into four categories with some of the key responsibilities of the role including, but not limited to:
- Administration/operations support
- General administration duties including printing, collating and binding documents, scanning and emailing documents
- Assist in the allocation and maintenance of customer licences
- Perform routine administrative tasks and support the general operations of the organisation by assisting staff and management, as well as being integral in the running of general office.
- Front office support
- Answering phones, routing calls and providing customer service
- Monitor, distribute and answer customer service emails and maintain order of info mailbox
- Executive assistance
- Managing diaries to optimise time and limit conflicting priorities
- Coordinate executive meetings including scheduling, circulating agendas and catering when required
- Travel management- booking and managing domestic and international flights, accommodation, car hire, itineraries etc for the Executive Team
- Assist with the creation and delivery of executive reports
- Produce weekly pipeline reports
- Other finance reports, as required
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly organised, reliable team player with a mature outlook and a positive ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to learn. Additionally, you will have:
- Proven experience in a business unit support role within a corporate business environment.
- Proven experience in customer service duties
- Demonstrated computer skills at an intermediate level, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and customer relationship management software (i.e. Salesforce).
Culture fit and attitude are also highly important to this team, so is a passion for the work you do, an interest in maths education, and the ability to understand and work within our vision, mission, and values.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a highly respected industry leader, click the APPLY button and provide a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience as it relates to this role.
We thank you for taking the time to send us your application for this role. We will begin the shortlisting process immediately. Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact the candidates who will progress through to the selection process.
ORIGO Education is a committed all-inclusive workplace
Please note the successful candidate must provide full Australian working rights.
Something looks off?