Software Engineer, Integrations
Pendula is a Retention Delivery Platform empowering brands to shift their customer communications from broadcast to conversation. We allow everyday users to create two-way conversations with their customers using drag and drop functionality, without the need for any developer experience. We’re here to be at the heart of every customer conversation, and create value for businesses all over the world who struggle to manage their customer journey consistently at scale.
We’re passionate about our product and customers and everything we do is underpinned with integrity: we don’t rip people off, take shortcuts and we only make good products that people need.
This role requires someone who is outcome focused. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills as you will have the opportunity to act as a connection point between different teams and customers. Sound technical knowledge, strong analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems is crucial as you will be working and integrating with a diverse range of third-party systems.
What you'll do
- Build and test integrations between Pendula and other systems
- Review the code of your peers
- Operate and support the integrations built by your team
- Participate in an on-call rotation for after hours support
- Work with our Expert Services lead to ensure that what we build adds value for our users
- Actively engage in our agile process and its rituals
What you'll have
Essential skills and experience
- RESTful APIs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to analyse complex technical and business requirements and make sound decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Highly desirable skills and experience
- Relational databases
- Deep knowledge of at least one major CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics, SAP)
We know great office banter can only go so far. We love our people, and our people love working here, but benefits help!